please also join the new dreadlockssite 3.0 mobile pc responsive beta site at ww3.dreadlockssite.com

This site looks and works best in firefox.
Use this menu for quick access to dreading guides pages, and forums sections.

All content on this site is copyrighted, see our terms of service for details

Clean healthy natural dreads community

DreadlocksSite.com is the best place to learn how to grow and care for healthy natural dreadlocks.

Dreadlocks free and easy no products no pricetags

Best dreadlocks shampoo

download our toolbar

please consider donating to support dreadlockssite.com your donations help keep the site running.

Latest Activity

vip supporters
Jonathan Arthur loved Pip Herbst's profile
18 minutes ago

vip supporters
Jonathan Arthur posted a discussion
20 minutes ago
Joshua Tejada loved Shannon Roman's photo
28 minutes ago

crafty crafters
Pip Herbst loved Kelly Ann Bott's photo
43 minutes ago

vip supporters
Jonathan Arthur loved Ramie Unruh's profile
43 minutes ago

crafty crafters
Pip Herbst loved Kelly Ann Bott's photo
44 minutes ago
Cody Pitt updated their profile
4 hours ago
Juneshelby01 loved Mandi Gorenstein's discussion A new TV series with the intention to dispel the myths and stereotypes around people with dreadlocks
5 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ left a comment for Farahnaz Jay
"not all rastas are truly rastas  and some are even taken in by the salons but i never curled…"
6 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ and Farahnaz Jay are now friends
6 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ left a comment for Ramie Unruh
6 hours ago

herbalists
Nathaniel Lopez replied to Kelly Ann Bott's discussion I'm Kelly! I want to meet you!
"Thats really cool! I did the same thing with taking them out then missing them. I restarted mine…"
6 hours ago

herbalists
Nathaniel Lopez replied to Nicole Hincks's discussion My dreads are having trouble locking?my roots are suyp
"The back looks like it might need a little love. However, the rest of them look lovely and nicely…"
6 hours ago
Ramie Unruh updated their profile photo
6 hours ago
Ramie Unruh updated their profile
6 hours ago
Ramie Unruh is now a member of dreadlocks forums
6 hours ago
Geeenbug posted photos
6 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ replied to Mandi Gorenstein's discussion A new TV series with the intention to dispel the myths and stereotypes around people with dreadlocks
"while on the phone leaving angel a message a name popped up on facebook activity my dear freind…"
6 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ replied to Mandi Gorenstein's discussion A new TV series with the intention to dispel the myths and stereotypes around people with dreadlocks
"exactly and most is done out of fear of being work appropriate  but only the freeform…"
7 hours ago
NaturalDreads01 commented on SIster Soljress's photo
Thumbnail

deep meditation

"Agreed! :D"
7 hours ago

i started my dreadlocks about a year and a half ago.... so when i first started my dreadlocks i fell for the stupid dread kits and wish i had not! i havent done anything to it except wash a couple times a week since the first two weeks, it was very much bad timing finding this site right after doing everything bad to my hair, but maybe it was good because i stop all that junk and started washing with bs and acv. at first  i washed them good trying to get wax out but i know i did not get it all out but at the time i did not care that much thinking that maybe it will just grow out.(i know stupid move on me!) now i regret it, i did not use much wax just a little bit on each one for the first couple of days, more on the back then anywhere else...now i am seeing black stuff showing through parts of some of my dreads, i am guessing its wax and other build up from wax, it seems to be only at the ends like its maybe pushing itself out or my hair is...does that make sence?

what i am getting to though is that i want as much out as possible, and that is why i am buying the wax b-gone from dreadlocksshampoo.com i have been using their shampoo for at least 4 or 5 months now and i love it! i was just wondering how i should use this wax b-gone, i did washed my hair with some cheap dish soap, i have yet to buy dawn but probably will, but how should i apply the wax b-gone to my hair and how often?

thanks for the help!

-chelsea-

Tags: dreadlocks, dreads, remover, wax

Views: 457

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

join the brand new (and featured) dread kit victtims group

the wax b gione  apply a liberAkl ammount  squeeze and massage it into the dreads core i think you leave it in 10 minutes then wash out with very hot water and the dxread shampoo or dawn

u can repeat every few days till your sure its all gone and id do a few extra treatment beyond that to be sure

ok thanks so much! i cant wait to have wax free dreads!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by ☮ soaring eagle ॐ.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Image Zoom