please also join the new dreadlockssite 3.0 mobile pc responsive beta site at ww3.dreadlockssite.com

This site looks and works best in firefox.
Use this menu for quick access to dreading guides pages, and forums sections.

All content on this site is copyrighted, see our terms of service for details

Clean healthy natural dreads community

DreadlocksSite.com is the best place to learn how to grow and care for healthy natural dreadlocks.

Dreadlocks free and easy no products no pricetags

Best dreadlocks shampoo

download our toolbar

please consider donating to support dreadlockssite.com your donations help keep the site running.

Latest Activity

SunRay Mama loved Lauryn Dowding's blog post How my dreads have changed me
2 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ left a comment for quartzacoatl_
2 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ replied to quartzacoatl_'s discussion introduction yourself
"are yiu the quatzuiquatal i knew from rainboew gatherings that used to be paul or somethijng from…"
3 hours ago
quartzacoatl_ loved quartzacoatl_'s discussion introduction yourself
4 hours ago
quartzacoatl_ posted a discussion

introduction yourself

i have been growing locks along the freeform path for ~ a year and a half.locks are antennae for…See More
4 hours ago

vip supporters
ZoeyRainsMom replied to Harmony Moon's discussion Harmony's Totally natural Dread Timeline in Progress ***UPDATES!!***
"Your locks are so beautiful!!! You are progressing so fast and are they are certainly stunning on…"
4 hours ago
quartzacoatl_ updated their profile
5 hours ago
Profile Iconquartzacoatl_, sara yingst and Aileen Shelley Rose joined Dreadlocks Natural Dreads DreadlocksSite.com
5 hours ago
NaturalDreads01 loved Sophie Delquié's photo
6 hours ago
April Parker posted photos
7 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ left a comment for sara yingst
7 hours ago

vip supporters
Adam Jaymes Robinson loved Sophie Delquié's photo
8 hours ago
April Parker commented on April Parker's photo
Thumbnail

Photo uploaded on October 29, 2014

"Haha, none whatsoever, they still look like that so, I'm guessing next year maybe?"
10 hours ago
sara yingst commented on April Parker's photo
Thumbnail

Photo uploaded on October 29, 2014

"I'm glad I'm not the only one whose dreads are zig zagging like that. Any idea when…"
10 hours ago
Neve loved Sophie Delquié's photo
10 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ left a comment for Aileen Shelley Rose
"welcome isnt it funny how so often that happens and doing absoluteky nothuing njust works better…"
12 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ replied to ☮ soaring eagle ॐ's discussion the future of dreadlockssite and testers needed
"quick update the subdomains are now on the new upgraded server the archive files from the site are…"
12 hours ago

vip supporters
Rev. Nira updated their profile
13 hours ago

bands and musicians
Jake Waight replied to ☮ soaring eagle ॐ's discussion loops lumps kinks and zig zags in dreadlocks
14 hours ago
space_monster posted a photo
16 hours ago

i started my dreadlocks about a year and a half ago.... so when i first started my dreadlocks i fell for the stupid dread kits and wish i had not! i havent done anything to it except wash a couple times a week since the first two weeks, it was very much bad timing finding this site right after doing everything bad to my hair, but maybe it was good because i stop all that junk and started washing with bs and acv. at first  i washed them good trying to get wax out but i know i did not get it all out but at the time i did not care that much thinking that maybe it will just grow out.(i know stupid move on me!) now i regret it, i did not use much wax just a little bit on each one for the first couple of days, more on the back then anywhere else...now i am seeing black stuff showing through parts of some of my dreads, i am guessing its wax and other build up from wax, it seems to be only at the ends like its maybe pushing itself out or my hair is...does that make sence?

what i am getting to though is that i want as much out as possible, and that is why i am buying the wax b-gone from dreadlocksshampoo.com i have been using their shampoo for at least 4 or 5 months now and i love it! i was just wondering how i should use this wax b-gone, i did washed my hair with some cheap dish soap, i have yet to buy dawn but probably will, but how should i apply the wax b-gone to my hair and how often?

thanks for the help!

-chelsea-

Tags: dreadlocks, dreads, remover, wax

Views: 554

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

join the brand new (and featured) dread kit victtims group

the wax b gione  apply a liberAkl ammount  squeeze and massage it into the dreads core i think you leave it in 10 minutes then wash out with very hot water and the dxread shampoo or dawn

u can repeat every few days till your sure its all gone and id do a few extra treatment beyond that to be sure

ok thanks so much! i cant wait to have wax free dreads!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by ☮ soaring eagle ॐ.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Image Zoom