please also join the new dreadlockssite 3.0 mobile pc responsive beta site at ww3.dreadlockssite.com

This site looks and works best in firefox.
Use this menu for quick access to dreading guides pages, and forums sections.

All content on this site is copyrighted, see our terms of service for details

Clean healthy natural dreads community

DreadlocksSite.com is the best place to learn how to grow and care for healthy natural dreadlocks.

Dreadlocks free and easy no products no pricetags

Best dreadlocks shampoo

download our toolbar

please consider donating to support dreadlockssite.com your donations help keep the site running.

Latest Activity

Jah-Jah Warrior posted a song

play In This Jungle - Devano

Think Twice Riddim (Promo CD)
04:01
44 minutes ago
Jah-Jah Warrior said
"Bless up"
52 minutes ago
Jeffree Vega. loved Earth Rose's discussion Let It Go [Warning, LOTS of photos] TIMELINE
1 hour ago
Jeffree Vega. loved Julie Bathory's discussion Julie's silly timeline xx
1 hour ago
Jeffree Vega. loved Sarah's discussion Sarah's T&R and Neglect Timeline :) Pic HEAVY.
1 hour ago
Jeffree Vega. loved Sussi's discussion Sussis T&R timeline 2 years 10 months
1 hour ago
space_monster loved Evan Knapp's photo
3 hours ago
space_monster loved Lauren Maxwell's photo
4 hours ago
space_monster left a comment for NaturalDreads01
"Thanks a lot! I think your locks also look awesome and I really like your "infinity" loop…"
4 hours ago
NaturalDreads01 left a comment for space_monster
"Wow.. Your locks are looking pretty awesome.  Also, thanks for the likes you have given me on…"
6 hours ago

crafty crafters
Kayla posted photos
6 hours ago

crafty crafters
Kayla posted a discussion

Lice!!

My mom is a teacher at an elementary school and found out one of her students has lice really bad.…See More
7 hours ago
space_monster loved Taby's photo
7 hours ago
space_monster loved To Live Is To Dye's photo
7 hours ago
space_monster loved NaturalDreads01's photo
7 hours ago
space_monster loved Pamela Isley's photo
7 hours ago
space_monster loved smoke's photo
7 hours ago
space_monster loved Jah-Jah Warrior's photo
7 hours ago
space_monster loved ☮MamaKittyLove's photo
7 hours ago
Profile IconFrankie Bevevino, Flow Raver, Gabriella Golden and 1 more joined Dreadlocks Natural Dreads DreadlocksSite.com
11 hours ago

i'll be moving the shopssite to a faster server today this process can take a very long time

so i will be switching  the dns forwarding to the new server where ill have a sorry we are down for maintenence type message

as each site gets moved and  i s working the shop should be available if you go directly to it but the main shop directory wil not be  available unntin]l all shops are working (all listed shops anyway)

i will move the listed shops 1st then the  shops that arent yeyt finnished but have been worked on

some shops that were requested a year or so ago but had never been worked on at all might not be moved unless i get a request to restore them.

this is going to nbe a long drawn out process  and might run into some issues so i may not be on much today till i get this done..

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

update

the shops have not gone down yet cause its taken all day to  back up everythijg and begin moving it over

15 straight hours and still have several more hours to complete it

if all goes according to plans, i'll begin the database tranferes in the morning and have the 1st several shops up and working by mid afternioion tomorow

i thought this would take awahile but had no idea it would take this long..and i havent even gotten to the point where things might start going wrong..haha

so hope it all goes very smoothly in the morn

with a lil luckthe 1st shops will be back online early afternoon tomorow

nrxt project..mobile app

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by ☮ soaring eagle ॐ.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Image Zoom