please also join the new dreadlockssite 3.0 mobile pc responsive beta site at ww3.dreadlockssite.com

This site looks and works best in firefox.
Use this menu for quick access to dreading guides pages, and forums sections.

All content on this site is copyrighted, see our terms of service for details

Clean healthy natural dreads community

DreadlocksSite.com is the best place to learn how to grow and care for healthy natural dreadlocks.

Dreadlocks free and easy no products no pricetags

Best dreadlocks shampoo

download our toolbar


please consider donating to support dreadlockssite.com your donations help keep the site running.

Latest Activity

Profile Iconkayne and Lynn Hodges joined Dreadlocks Natural Dreads DreadlocksSite.com
11 minutes ago
Amanda Clouse updated their profile
4 hours ago
NaturalDreads01 and Samantha Zimmerly are now friends
6 hours ago

bands and musicians
Samantha Zimmerly loved Samantha Zimmerly's photo
9 hours ago
Neve loved Lauryn Dowding's photo
9 hours ago
Neve loved Samantha Zimmerly's photo
9 hours ago

crafty crafters
Sophie gaulin and Jasper are now friends
10 hours ago
Allan loved Carina Nicole's photo
11 hours ago
Panga loved Harmony Moon's photo
11 hours ago
Jah Bless updated their profile
12 hours ago
Chelsea Maeve replied to Chelsea Maeve's discussion Help
"Awesome, great advise, thank you! It's been a couple days since I've played around with…"
13 hours ago

herbalists
Jasper loved flowerchild's photo
15 hours ago
Donna loved Harmony Moon's photo
16 hours ago

herbalists
Jasper loved Josh Schimpf's photo
16 hours ago

herbalists
Jasper loved KaarlieBirdie's photo
16 hours ago
Amanda Clouse loved Josh Schimpf's photo
17 hours ago

herbalists
Jasper loved Donna's photo
17 hours ago
Lynn Hodges loved Donna's photo
17 hours ago

bands and musicians
Gypsy Vin Rose commented on Gypsy Vin Rose's photo
Thumbnail

07-DSCN3135

"Can anyone recommend a good...clean, shampoo to use for my dreads?  I've tried the baking…"
17 hours ago

bands and musicians
Gypsy Vin Rose commented on Gypsy Vin Rose's photo
Thumbnail

Crazy Dread Day

"Soaring Eagle.  Our enchanted Mermaid Mansion is currently on Galveston Island.  : …"
17 hours ago
IN SEARCH FOR A LOCTICIAN IN BAY AREA CALIFORNIA... SAN FRANCISCO... SAN JOSE... EVEN SACRAMENTO...

Views: 2022

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sup Remo, welcome to the forums. Not much about you in this intro thread, other than you obviously live in Cali. Are you looking for someone to help you start your dreading process or to maintain current dreads? How long and thick is your hair? What methods would you be interested in discussing?

You'll need to offer up more information than just 'searching in the bay area'.

Hope you stick around and become a regular member. And good luck finding a loctician, especially on this site, most of us believe in natural or DIY dreading, but best of luck anyway.
loctitions are guatanteed to screww up ypur dreads
dont do it
wlook your about to get ripped off for up to 800 dollars and end up having to start over
loctitions default to the worse methods availible interlocking felting dread perms wax
even luiquid latex or glue
crochet all teribly bad ways to9 dread
if u want dreads never go to a loctition
go natrural or you and a freiind do twist and tip
u will love dreads u do yourself
u will hate dreads a loctition destroyed
most loctition dreads last 3 weeks to 3 months before being started over right
and can \often cost over 1400 by that time
dont screww up and dont waste your monet
I agree with SE, you don't want to go to a salon. You can start dreads yourself that will look even better and be much healthier.
hair tubes? I've never heard of those...?
fake looking johnny clean style no personality perfectly round and boring
LOL!!!

☮soaringeagleॐ said:
fake looking johnny clean style no personality perfectly round and boring
I remember when I wanted these kind of. then i found this site, looked around for a good week or so. it totally changed my whole perspective on the look and process of dreading. I could never imagine having "perfect" fake dreads now.

ricky williams said:
this would all be helpful if he wasnt dead set on hair tubes we already talked to him its what he wants and i say good luck to his plans and if he needs help then we are here
I know right?!

Cavewoman said:
I remember when I wanted these kind of. then i found this site, looked around for a good week or so. it totally changed my whole perspective on the look and process of dreading. I could never imagine having "perfect" fake dreads now.

ricky williams said:
this would all be helpful if he wasnt dead set on hair tubes we already talked to him its what he wants and i say good luck to his plans and if he needs help then we are here
I hear ya. Im on day 10 of crocheted dreads and Im taking them out.

Cavewoman said:
I remember when I wanted these kind of. then i found this site, looked around for a good week or so. it totally changed my whole perspective on the look and process of dreading. I could never imagine having "perfect" fake dreads now.

ricky williams said:
this would all be helpful if he wasnt dead set on hair tubes we already talked to him its what he wants and i say good luck to his plans and if he needs help then we are here
many salon dreads only last 10 days some barely 43 days a whole lot only 3 months
very few make it a year
i think the percentages that survive might be higher with african hair tho

buyt with such a small percentage that last even s year i dunno why anyone would ever want to go to a salon for dreads

Nicole said:
I hear ya. Im on day 10 of crocheted dreads and Im taking them out.

Cavewoman said:
I remember when I wanted these kind of. then i found this site, looked around for a good week or so. it totally changed my whole perspective on the look and process of dreading. I could never imagine having "perfect" fake dreads now.

ricky williams said:
this would all be helpful if he wasnt dead set on hair tubes we already talked to him its what he wants and i say good luck to his plans and if he needs help then we are here
dont go to a salon bro... I lost a bunch of money going to one and she still damaged my hair.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by ☮ soaring eagle ॐ.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Image Zoom