This site looks and works best in firefox.
Use this menu for quick access to dreading guides pages, and forums sections.

All content on this site is copyrighted, see our terms of service for details

Clean healthy natural dreads community

DreadlocksSite.com is the best place to learn how to grow and care for healthy natural dreadlocks.

Dreadlocks free and easy no products no pricetags

Best dreadlocks shampoo

download our toolbar

please consider donating to support dreadlockssite.com your donations help keep the site running.

Latest Activity

Lexie Beach loved Donna's photo
2 hours ago
Lexie Beach loved kaiakai's photo
2 hours ago
Lexie Beach commented on Lauryn Dowding's photo
Thumbnail

Photo on 02-12-2014 at 17.28 #4

"I can't stand loops on myself. But you look so cute with them!! "
2 hours ago
Lexie Beach loved Lauryn Dowding's photo
2 hours ago
Lexie Beach loved daizychild's photo
2 hours ago
Lexie Beach loved ☮MamaKittyLove's photo
2 hours ago
Lexie Beach commented on ☮MamaKittyLove's photo
Thumbnail

5 months freeform

"Lovely!! (:"
2 hours ago
Lexie Beach posted a discussion

Stretched Piercings

I mostly have an un-dreadlock related question.Does anyone know of any places to get organic…See More
2 hours ago
Profile IconTrue Knows Kung Fu, Joe sleight and Imogene Venus joined Dreadlocks Natural Dreads DreadlocksSite.com
2 hours ago

vip supporters
Joe sleight replied to Dredwing's discussion Very mature dreads that always thin at the ends.
"I've only just started dreading two months ago. Ive only been using what ever soap I pick up…"
3 hours ago
Rafael Rodriguez posted a photo

Two years

I reached the two years mark a few days ago, I just remember to upload a pic.
4 hours ago
Janeen Nelson loved Katie Rose's photo
5 hours ago
Janeen Nelson loved Katie Rose's photo
5 hours ago
Janeen Nelson loved ☮MamaKittyLove's photo
5 hours ago
Janeen Nelson commented on Heather's photo
Thumbnail

27months

"I can't wait to see how the look this year!"
5 hours ago
Janeen Nelson loved Heather's photo
5 hours ago
Janeen Nelson loved taye's photo
5 hours ago
Janeen Nelson loved Donna's photo
5 hours ago
Janeen Nelson replied to Janeen Nelson's discussion new dread question
"It's kinda sad that I never even thought about wrapping my dreads around each other before I…"
5 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ left a comment for Imogene Venus
"welcome but dont bother palm rolling it does nothing at all....nothing goodanyway"
6 hours ago

soooo iv had my dreads for about 2 ys now and a few of them are really hard and i always wondered why...i finally cut into them to find this..

just wanted to show anyone who is thinking about using wax...

IV DONE THE BS VINEGER BODY SPLASH WASH A FEW TIMES DOESNT SEEM TO WORK...MAYB BC MY DREADS R SO THICK??

ALSO IS IT HARMFUL TO MY HAIR HOW I CUT IT?

Views: 3598

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Also want to add that since your locks are so thick, you're going to really need to work whatever cleansing solution you use into them really well. I would recommend doing it in a few broken up sections, working the solution into each lock with some rolling motions, maybe even doing some soaks, to make sure you penetrate the center of the locks well.

no i cant i would have already got it..is it getting worsse bc im waititng longer?

eLPea said:

Can you take more clear pics? I'm really curious as to what the inside looks like.

i have to say, i'm usually not into phat locks, but yours look awesome.

Best of luck cleaning them up!

eLPea said:

Also want to add that since your locks are so thick, you're going to really need to work whatever cleansing solution you use into them really well. I would recommend doing it in a few broken up sections, working the solution into each lock with some rolling motions, maybe even doing some soaks, to make sure you penetrate the center of the locks well.

it is harfer to get out since u  left it in longer and it harden ed plus the thickness

ok i'll put u in for next weeks winner and sub the wax b gone for the soap

add vicki miller as a freind and send her your info tell her i said u won next weeks giveway  as a hardship case

ok thank u so much so what exaclt should i do to try to get this out?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ said:

it is harfer to get out since u  left it in longer and it harden ed plus the thickness

add vicki miller as a freind and send her your info tell her i said u won next weeks giveway  as a hardship case

add vicki as a freind (click members then shampoo experts add vicki then when she adds yiu tell her i said u won cause u desperately need it and cant afford it

then before u even get it try this

soak in acv ..undiluted  10 min and then squeze all the wax out u can then follow that with very hot water and lots of dawn dish soap and scrub like crazy

repeat those steps a few times till u get the wax b gone then when you get it followthe directions on it

use several times after u are convinced all the wax isd gone

nicole hernandez said:

ok thank u so much so what exaclt should i do to try to get this out?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ said:

and if i get it all out..my dreads should be soft huh?

yup they will feel 100000% better

yea i hate the stifness i was getting convinced it was normal.

so wen i do the acv  once i rinse an do the dawn i scrub the dawn while im under the water?

yea but use the hottest water u can stand safely

wen i do the wax b gone...ok should the wax b coming out of the bottom of my dread by mesqueezung it??

☮ soaring eagle ॐ said:

yea but use the hottest water u can stand safely

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by ☮ soaring eagle ॐ.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Image Zoom