please also join the new dreadlockssite 3.0 mobile pc responsive beta site at ww3.dreadlockssite.com

This site looks and works best in firefox.
Use this menu for quick access to dreading guides pages, and forums sections.

All content on this site is copyrighted, see our terms of service for details

Clean healthy natural dreads community

DreadlocksSite.com is the best place to learn how to grow and care for healthy natural dreadlocks.

Dreadlocks free and easy no products no pricetags

Best dreadlocks shampoo

download our toolbar


please consider donating to support dreadlockssite.com your donations help keep the site running.

Latest Activity

Naya Friel loved Jasper's photo
52 minutes ago
Naya Friel loved Jasper's photo
52 minutes ago
Naya Friel and Jasper are now friends
53 minutes ago

crafty crafters
To Live Is To Dye replied to Kayla's discussion Lice!!
"I have heard that alcohol can kill them, but how do you get rid of their dead bodies? I know…"
1 hour ago

herbalists
LionOfJudah replied to Kayla's discussion Lice!!
"Teatree oil alone works great as a prevent, the fumes and such. Removing lice is easy! You can use…"
1 hour ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ left a comment for Nathan St. Armand
"\im reakl sick but illtry tianswer the besrt way is wputsomer inthescalp anbd  scrub thescaslp…"
1 hour ago
Frida Lindgren loved Mama Kats's photo
4 hours ago
Reberus loved Bear Scott's discussion Dreadlock Maintenance: A Cautionary Tale
5 hours ago
Nathan St. Armand commented on Lauryn Dowding's blog post How my dreads have changed me
"This is a novel, enjoyable write up. Thanks for sharing it with us."
5 hours ago
Nathan St. Armand commented on Lauryn Dowding's blog post How my dreads have changed me
"I still do not like the idea of cutting trees down. Sometimes I try and see that it is used to…"
5 hours ago
Nathan St. Armand commented on Lauryn Dowding's blog post How my dreads have changed me
"You are great. I can relate. I don't know if trees can feel pain or not, but I do think that…"
5 hours ago

herbalists
Janus Dousas posted photos
6 hours ago

herbalists
Janus Dousas updated their profile photo
6 hours ago
Nathan St. Armand commented on Lauryn Dowding's photo
Thumbnail

Photo on 12-10-2014 at 16.27

"Your looking good. Um... your dreadlocks look good too I mean. ;)"
7 hours ago
Nathan St. Armand posted photos
7 hours ago

herbalists
Janus Dousas and Lauryn Dowding are now friends
8 hours ago
Allan loved Mama Kats's photo
8 hours ago
Jeffree Vega. loved Tabitha's discussion 6 months of backcombed dreads
9 hours ago
Lauren Maxwell commented on Lauren Maxwell's photo
Thumbnail

20141017_145240

"Thanks everyone."
9 hours ago
Mama Kats posted a photo

3 months and 1 week :]

the little guys are doing awesome!!! The knots are beginning to work up towards my roots and I…
10 hours ago

soooo iv had my dreads for about 2 ys now and a few of them are really hard and i always wondered why...i finally cut into them to find this..

just wanted to show anyone who is thinking about using wax...

IV DONE THE BS VINEGER BODY SPLASH WASH A FEW TIMES DOESNT SEEM TO WORK...MAYB BC MY DREADS R SO THICK??

ALSO IS IT HARMFUL TO MY HAIR HOW I CUT IT?

Views: 3517

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Also want to add that since your locks are so thick, you're going to really need to work whatever cleansing solution you use into them really well. I would recommend doing it in a few broken up sections, working the solution into each lock with some rolling motions, maybe even doing some soaks, to make sure you penetrate the center of the locks well.

no i cant i would have already got it..is it getting worsse bc im waititng longer?



eLPea said:

Can you take more clear pics? I'm really curious as to what the inside looks like.

i have to say, i'm usually not into phat locks, but yours look awesome.

Best of luck cleaning them up!



eLPea said:

Also want to add that since your locks are so thick, you're going to really need to work whatever cleansing solution you use into them really well. I would recommend doing it in a few broken up sections, working the solution into each lock with some rolling motions, maybe even doing some soaks, to make sure you penetrate the center of the locks well.

it is harfer to get out since u  left it in longer and it harden ed plus the thickness

ok i'll put u in for next weeks winner and sub the wax b gone for the soap

add vicki miller as a freind and send her your info tell her i said u won next weeks giveway  as a hardship case

ok thank u so much so what exaclt should i do to try to get this out?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ said:

it is harfer to get out since u  left it in longer and it harden ed plus the thickness

ok i'll put u in for next weeks winner and sub the wax b gone for the soap

add vicki miller as a freind and send her your info tell her i said u won next weeks giveway  as a hardship case

add vicki as a freind (click members then shampoo experts add vicki then when she adds yiu tell her i said u won cause u desperately need it and cant afford it

then before u even get it try this

soak in acv ..undiluted  10 min and then squeze all the wax out u can then follow that with very hot water and lots of dawn dish soap and scrub like crazy

repeat those steps a few times till u get the wax b gone then when you get it followthe directions on it

use several times after u are convinced all the wax isd gone

nicole hernandez said:

ok thank u so much so what exaclt should i do to try to get this out?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ said:

it is harfer to get out since u  left it in longer and it harden ed plus the thickness

ok i'll put u in for next weeks winner and sub the wax b gone for the soap

add vicki miller as a freind and send her your info tell her i said u won next weeks giveway  as a hardship case

and if i get it all out..my dreads should be soft huh?

yup they will feel 100000% better

yea i hate the stifness i was getting convinced it was normal.

so wen i do the acv  once i rinse an do the dawn i scrub the dawn while im under the water?

yea but use the hottest water u can stand safely

wen i do the wax b gone...ok should the wax b coming out of the bottom of my dread by mesqueezung it??

☮ soaring eagle ॐ said:

yea but use the hottest water u can stand safely

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by ☮ soaring eagle ॐ.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Image Zoom