please also join the new dreadlockssite 3.0 mobile pc responsive beta site at ww3.dreadlockssite.com

This site looks and works best in firefox.
Use this menu for quick access to dreading guides pages, and forums sections.

All content on this site is copyrighted, see our terms of service for details

Clean healthy natural dreads community

DreadlocksSite.com is the best place to learn how to grow and care for healthy natural dreadlocks.

Dreadlocks free and easy no products no pricetags

Best dreadlocks shampoo

download our toolbar

please consider donating to support dreadlockssite.com your donations help keep the site running.

Latest Activity

NaturalDreads01 loved Lauryn Dowding's photo
1 hour ago

crafty crafters
Quillen posted photos
3 hours ago
space_monster loved Rebecca's photo
5 hours ago

herbalists
Lauryn Dowding commented on Mariah Mae Stone's blog post Beginning dreads, life changes
"'Here's to the new chapter of your life' peace and love my friend! :)"
5 hours ago

herbalists
Lauryn Dowding commented on Lauryn Dowding's photo
5 hours ago
Mariah Mae Stone posted a blog post

Beginning dreads, life changes

So it's been a long time since I've been on this website. The main reason for this is I cut my…See More
6 hours ago

herbalists
Brazaysazen commented on Lauryn Dowding's photo
Thumbnail

Photo on 26-08-2014 at 14.22

"Woe thas a crazy zig zag....and i think ur preatty."
6 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ said
"you are all so beautiful stay dreaded for life"
7 hours ago
Claire replied to notevenkinda's discussion I have a job interview, and I have no idea what to do with this.
"Congratulations, that's awesome!!!"
8 hours ago
NaturalDreads01 loved ashley martinez's photo
9 hours ago
Profile Icon3 members updated their profile photos
ThumbnailThumbnailThumbnail
10 hours ago
Diane Circelli posted photos
10 hours ago
Cody Harder commented on Juniper Pärla's photo
Thumbnail

Work

"Beautiful"
10 hours ago
Cody Harder loved Juniper Pärla's photo
11 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ commented on Theodora Martino's photo
Thumbnail

Theodora Martino - Obversational Drawings

"wow beautiful and ve5ry talented post your art on the new site"
11 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ commented on Theodora Martino's photo
Thumbnail

Theodora Martino - Tyler Art Show

"your at tyler? i used to plan a peace march and wed stay in that retreat house next door"
11 hours ago
Theodora Martino posted photos
11 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ left a comment for chris
12 hours ago

herbalists
chris joined ☮ soaring eagle ॐ's group
Thumbnail

the sexy dready

celebrating the sexiness of dreadiness
13 hours ago
Profile Iconchris and Tammy halverson joined Dreadlocks Natural Dreads DreadlocksSite.com
13 hours ago

hey guys! four months ago i made a post about the 15 tnr dreadlocks i had started on and that was basically the last of my updates, so i figured i'd make this timeline official finally!

alright so here are my before pictures. i had super long thick red hair. i hated brushing it and usually didn't.

so i made 3 dreads by following a tnr video on youtube. they were a work in progress for several months. starting with three i made in may. a month later i had 15 more...

finished my head a couple weeks later... 1 or my original three dreads was really going crazy at this point because i interlocked it before i knew any better. this was a huge mistake!!! NEVER DO IT! i put it in a little cast to try to contain it somehow. the root was so small and the rest was just HUGE. i thought it was going to fall off!!!!

a little while later i realized something really weird was going on with my dreads. they really were resisting the sections that i put them in and it became uncomfortable. a lot of my dreads were dreading into like 3 different ones at the root, so i took out a bunch and let them naturally resection before starting over. so i'm not really sure how old they were at this point. average about 2 months

and here they are now! 4 months average! they've lost a lot of length and puffed out way more than i expected them too so far...

^my boyfriend calls that my hatchet face haha...

from now on i'll just be able to update pictures every other month or so!

Tags: dreads, red, timeline, tnr

Views: 7367

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this picture shows how my tnr lost their "braidy" look after a couple months. the dread on the left is one month old and the dread on the right is about 3 months old!
Your dreads are looking great! :)
beautiful!
Beautiful dreads, beautiful woman !
amazing dreads dear..
they re gonna look even better in a couple of months;)
very beautiful

my phone camera/webcam are obviously ot ideal for timeline pictures, but it's as best as i got!!! i took a lot of pictures of individual crazy dreads, but it's such a pain in the ass to upload them... we're 5 months average now! off to clean my bathroom! hahaha
i wish i had as much hair as you do. really beautiful!

JESSICA EVA said:

my phone camera/webcam are obviously ot ideal for timeline pictures, but it's as best as i got!!! i took a lot of pictures of individual crazy dreads, but it's such a pain in the ass to upload them... we're 5 months average now! off to clean my bathroom! hahaha
thank you heather! for a while after i tnripped i felt like they were really thin and i was freaked out like, "where'd all my hair go?!" but they have puffed out just like everyone said! haha

oh and here's another one. i took this outside so the color and lighting and quality is better.

wow many of them look pretty much natural and damn sexy on ya haha
they look great
really good thickness for ya too
u gonna let the bangs dread natural?
wow they are looking really good! I love the color of your hair. :)
aww thank you! i have two little tnr bang dreads becuse my bangs were pretty thick. i think i'm gonna keep the rest of them around for a while so i can mess around and experiment with them :) probably will let them dread up eventually. i don't comb them or anything haha.

and thanks taye! i have a love/hate relationship with my hair color. hehehe

☮soaringeagleॐ said:
wow many of them look pretty much natural and damn sexy on ya haha
they look great
really good thickness for ya too
u gonna let the bangs dread natural?
looking awesome

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by ☮ soaring eagle ॐ.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Image Zoom