This site looks and works best in firefox.
Use this menu for quick access to dreading guides pages, and forums sections.

All content on this site is copyrighted, see our terms of service for details

Clean healthy natural dreads community

DreadlocksSite.com is the best place to learn how to grow and care for healthy natural dreadlocks.

Dreadlocks free and easy no products no pricetags

Best dreadlocks shampoo

download our toolbar

please consider donating to support dreadlockssite.com your donations help keep the site running.

Latest Activity

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ left a comment for Imogene Venus
"welcome but dont bother palm rolling it does nothing at all....nothing goodanyway"
1 hour ago

herbalists
Imogene Venus is now a member of Dreadlocks Natural Dreads DreadlocksSite.com
1 hour ago
NaturalDreads01 posted a photo

Somewhat recent

It was a beautiful day outside. :o
4 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ replied to Janeen Nelson's discussion new dread question
"they shouldnt ever be stiff..firmer but not stiff just wrap dreads around drezads and tuck them…"
5 hours ago
Janeen Nelson posted a discussion

new dread question

I have only had my babies for going on 2 weeks so I know they are supposed to be still sift at this…See More
6 hours ago
Janeen Nelson loved Suzanne Hardy's photo
7 hours ago
Janeen Nelson loved Namaa Babieh's photo
7 hours ago
Janeen Nelson loved Namaa Babieh's photo
7 hours ago
Janeen Nelson loved daizychild's photo
7 hours ago
Janeen Nelson loved daizychild's photo
7 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ and morgan christine are now friends
9 hours ago
space_monster loved Sarah's discussion 2 Years!
9 hours ago
morgan christine updated their profile
22 hours ago
morgan christine loved daizychild's photo
23 hours ago
morgan christine loved daizychild's photo
23 hours ago
morgan christine posted a photo

one week (:

Getting a lot more mature at the top and all through out thicker.. very excited (:
23 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ left a comment for Diana Ward
"welcome be sure to read the dreaducation page b4 ustsart"
yesterday
Profile IconDiana Ward and morgan christine joined Dreadlocks Natural Dreads DreadlocksSite.com
yesterday

herbalists
ღHippie Loveღ updated their profile
yesterday

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ left a comment for morgan christine
yesterday

A few weeks ago i was cruising around online and stumbled on this site while looking up "The History of Dreads." The site explained the religious history of dreads and now for style. All this info seemed legit then i looked up the methods the had for how to and they had a Knotty Boy video for backcombing and wax. I left a comment to inform people there is no need to spend money for dreads and on the natural neglect method. After i check a few minutes ago to see if my comment had any replies, it got censored and deleted from the website. 

http://www.dreadlocks.org/how-to-grow-dreadlocks/

Views: 238

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i guess they just decided one day to make a living out of building a lie and making other people to believe it and in order to do so they want to keep as many people from the truth as possible it's a troubling thing to swallow/accept. siiiggh

Deleting your comment shows that they don't want the truth known, because then no one would buy their useless, harmful methods and products. Good on you for trying, anyway.

wow... on this site?

No. it's a different forum.  dreadlocks.org.  I've seen that video.  It's a joke.

And Hippiegal's right.  They censored only your comment.  the only one that disagreed with them.  That says something about their intentions

i read all the comments, and only one guy stood up to the bullshit and got like ten thumbs downs. its amazing how ignorant some people are! some guy even commented and said something like "you can not brush your hair and have locks that are odd shapes, and want to hack it off most of the time... but i have a job" like wtf....

I know.  I was a cook for years with locks.  I am a science major right now, and know for a fact that I will get a job even with locks.  That guy just bought into the lies that natural locks are dirty and listened to people telling him he wouldn't get a job.  If he actually tried to get one with natural locks, he'd see that it's no harder to get one with locks as it is with straight hair.  If you are qualified for the position, they wont turn you down.  The only jobs that you can't have locks for are some pilots and firemen, or other jobs that you have to wear a mask for safety reasons

knotyyboy and dreadheadhq have programs where if u create a site u get a discount on their crap

thats how they got all those sites saying to use that crap with links to them  which made them the top ranking sites

we cant offer discounrs for whats free thats why i set up free hosting for any members who want to make a site and link to here  but u will need to pay for a domain name (a few bucks a year )

but yea thats all those so[ites are ..its scumbag marketting really

I just finished posting there and adding a few reply's to some of the posts.  I'm sure my posts will be censored too

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by ☮ soaring eagle ॐ.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Image Zoom