please also join the new dreadlockssite 3.0 mobile pc responsive beta site at ww3.dreadlockssite.com

This site looks and works best in firefox.
Use this menu for quick access to dreading guides pages, and forums sections.

All content on this site is copyrighted, see our terms of service for details

Clean healthy natural dreads community

DreadlocksSite.com is the best place to learn how to grow and care for healthy natural dreadlocks.

Dreadlocks free and easy no products no pricetags

Best dreadlocks shampoo

download our toolbar

please consider donating to support dreadlockssite.com your donations help keep the site running.

Latest Activity

arran craig posted photos
40 minutes ago
arran craig posted a photo

checkin out a kayak dock!

surprised that so many are startin to form on the front and sides of my head! new the back would…
1 hour ago
Cody Kennerknecht loved Cody Kennerknecht's discussion Help with new dreads!
3 hours ago

bands and musicians
Gypsy Vin Rose updated their profile
4 hours ago

vip supporters
Daniel Sandoval left a comment for Sary
"Awesome hair. I need some help with mine"
5 hours ago

vip supporters
Daniel Sandoval is now a member of Dreadlocks Natural Dreads DreadlocksSite.com
5 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ and Jonny Boy are now friends
7 hours ago

vip supporters
Laura Annalina loved brandon paul's photo
8 hours ago

vip supporters
Laura Annalina commented on Kristen's photo
Thumbnail

My babies will be 6 next month :)

"These are all natural?"
8 hours ago

vip supporters
Laura Annalina loved Urs Úz's photo
8 hours ago

vip supporters
Laura Annalina loved Claire's photo
8 hours ago

vip supporters
Laura Annalina posted photos
8 hours ago
Jonny Boy loved ☮ soaring eagle ॐ's discussion essential oils for dreads and scalp health
9 hours ago
Jonny Boy joined ☮ soaring eagle ॐ's group
Thumbnail

extra clean dreads baking soda wash fans

love that super clean feeling ya get after washing your dreadies in baking soda?wanna share your…See More
9 hours ago
Jonny Boy replied to ☮ soaring eagle ॐ's discussion dreaducation, comprehensive guide to all things dready
" Yeah I was actually putting the BS in my dreds AFTER the ACV! Haha smh!"
9 hours ago
Jonny Boy replied to ☮ soaring eagle ॐ's discussion dreaducation, comprehensive guide to all things dready
"Rad words!!! I feel the passion!! Thanks for the sage advice SE!"
9 hours ago
Jonny Boy loved ☮ soaring eagle ॐ's discussion dreaducation, comprehensive guide to all things dready
9 hours ago

herbalists
Ibe Reverie replied to Ibe Reverie's discussion I be Reverie - Knotty since birth. 20 months. Updated 9/15/14
"Thanks! I am hopin' so haha. I just posted my 20 month update pics. Still chuggin'"
9 hours ago
Landon Voss replied to Landon Voss's discussion 21 months - Male - Natural Dreadlocks
"Thanks for commenting, Shannon.  My hair pretty much maintained the same length throughout the…"
10 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ replied to Claire's discussion I need your advice!
"it might gert stuck permenently   tho wood can be broken off if need be post pics are…"
11 hours ago

our organic shampoo experts have uncovered the true origins of dreadheadhq shampoo.

so you think it was developed by jonny clean for dreads?

guess again! Jonnys daddy developed it many years before dreadheadhq existed as a hunting shampoo, one that would leave no scent so you can more easily sneak up on poor defenseless animals and kill them

go figure huh

it seems to fit in with the fact that lock peppa is also the exact same product sold to remove cat ear hair

(a powder poured into the ears to make it easier to yank out hairs) (google lock peppas full lit of ingredients minus the wintergreen scent and u will find its a cart ear hair removing product)

jonny and dreadheadhq just remarkets other products to use for dreads

wax..wax should be used on cars and asses not dreads

crochert hooks and felting needles  and latch hooks alike are made for crafts like ..well crochreting hats making rugs and soft felt toys..not for dreads

the butta..who knows where that came from maybe a laxative nema? who knows

id known lock peppa was repackaged ear hair remover fir a long time but wsant surprised at all toi find rthe shampoo was never made for dreads or intended to be used often art all

only for before the hunt maybe if it was only used that often it woulnt be so harsh on the scalp

Views: 706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

omg who wld have thought....

bahahaa "wax should be used on cars and asses"

vicki that makes the www.dreadlockshampoo.com shampoos does alot of research into the ethics of every ingredient she uses and often researches the ethics of other soaps anbd such and even bronners which is very ethical she found problems with certain ingredients

but she was amazed dreadheadhq can stay in business i forget which product it wss but it vu]=iolated labeling las providing no ingredients whatsoever

not on the site noer on the label

Cat ear hair remover? I'm amazed that this even exists lol but that they're basically using that for your dreads...wow. Has anyone ever, like posted this stuff on their facebook page? That would be funny, but I guess it'd do more harm than good, since the people supporting the products would just think it's some petty, ill-informed people causing trouble.

yea  i think it was goldeneagkle that found that out

google the lock peppa ingredients list and u find a cat ear hairremover thats the exacy=t same thing

i bet its made by daddy too

That's just nasty! I can't believe I almost fell for their advertisement a few years ago. Soooo glad I didn't.

Agreed. Wax is for cars and hairy asses. Or backs. And upper lips. Unibrows, too.

I have nightmares about trying to WASH hair that has that nasty stuff in it. All I can picture is trying to scrub a candle. Nasty.

Good info to know, SE. Thanks.

haha yea scrubbing candles  and trying to wash away till you get to the wick

wonder how many months that would take?

Oh how awful! I'm not sure why I'm surprised, really.... It's just terrible that he wanted to profit so badly that he remanufactured some garbage products to be put into people's HAIR. eeep.

personaly i think he should give up and become a clown insteasd

hes too bad a liar to make it as a scam artist

but hes perfect for being a clown

this is sick. I'm so happy I never got sucked into this nonsense! They should be so ashamed

they have no shame look at how many used dreadheadhq and shaved therir headsto start over when jonny confronted them  he made excuses and sales pitches

then when we finaly push him into providing wax remover free he still goes on pushing wax and making claims that mad e no sence as usual

i dont think hes capable of being ashamed of what hes done..not as long as hes got $ coming in from his scams

i almost thought he could when 1 member explained how she had to sghave her waxy head while pregnant and gaining weight   and hiow her kids dad had to shave his just before the birth too cause of wax

but his apolgies seemed fake and empty when accompanied by sales jargon and claims that  they woukd have been fine if they jut used more dreadheadhq brand crap

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by ☮ soaring eagle ॐ.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Image Zoom