please also join the new dreadlockssite 3.0 mobile pc responsive beta site at ww3.dreadlockssite.com

This site looks and works best in firefox.
Use this menu for quick access to dreading guides pages, and forums sections.

All content on this site is copyrighted, see our terms of service for details

Clean healthy natural dreads community

DreadlocksSite.com is the best place to learn how to grow and care for healthy natural dreadlocks.

Dreadlocks free and easy no products no pricetags

Best dreadlocks shampoo

download our toolbar


please consider donating to support dreadlockssite.com your donations help keep the site running.

Latest Activity


dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ replied to Mandi Gorenstein's discussion A new TV series with the intention to dispel the myths and stereotypes around people with dreadlocks
"myabi thats awesome ive never heard of a vapor cafe i love that your creating something unique and…"
4 minutes ago
Profile Icon2 members updated their profile photos
ThumbnailThumbnail
14 minutes ago
Miyabi updated their profile
14 minutes ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ left a comment for edem, promise okposen
"are u going to freeform?"
15 minutes ago
edem, promise okposen left a comment for ☮ soaring eagle ॐ
"My hair is a relax hair but I have kept it for a while now and am growing new hair without relaxing…"
21 minutes ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ replied to Coloursnrainbows's discussion Confusion and then next chapter of this journey.
"is it the fact that they arent natural that makes u not feel so connected? since u have time b4 the…"
21 minutes ago

herbalists
Krystal Lucas replied to Mandi Gorenstein's discussion A new TV series with the intention to dispel the myths and stereotypes around people with dreadlocks
"I am a preschool teacher... I get many mixed emotions an it my hair lol"
25 minutes ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ left a comment for edem, promise okposen
"welcome u came to the right place be sure to read the dreaducation page do u have any idea how u…"
35 minutes ago
Miyabi replied to Mandi Gorenstein's discussion A new TV series with the intention to dispel the myths and stereotypes around people with dreadlocks
"First I'd like to say thanks for sending me an email about this thread ^_^ I am a mother, a…"
41 minutes ago
edem, promise okposen loved edem, promise okposen's profile
43 minutes ago
Profile Iconedem, promise okposen, DreadPirateWesley, Nikki Dominguez and 2 more joined dreadlocks forums
44 minutes ago
Coloursnrainbows posted a discussion

Confusion and then next chapter of this journey.

I'm feel a little sad. I have a few weddings coming up this year and my own in October 2015. And I…See More
45 minutes ago

bands and musicians
FⒶSHIONABLE POVERTY left a comment for Extreme Isolation
"daai boom doen ja.lawl thanks XD"
47 minutes ago
Dia left a comment for keem
"3rd side? Me too ! Welcome to the family :)))"
1 hour ago

bands and musicians
FⒶSHIONABLE POVERTY left a comment for Extreme Isolation
"is so ja ek sal ini takke gan bly onder di huis"
1 hour ago
Cody Pitt and FⒶSHIONABLE POVERTY are now friends
1 hour ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ left a comment for DreadPirateWesley
"welcome i hope u removed the wax if not www.dreadlockshampoo.com makes wax b gone wich is the only…"
1 hour ago
keem left a comment for Knotty Prophet
"ay I live in Deltona too! "
1 hour ago
keem left a comment for Chill C Love
"hey I live in Deltona too! whats up! "
1 hour ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ replied to Mandi Gorenstein's discussion A new TV series with the intention to dispel the myths and stereotypes around people with dreadlocks
"we have dozens in nursing and a couple dr's guys a typical seasons 8-10 eepisodes i…"
1 hour ago
Have you noticed that we dreadies always nod at another dreadie? That were' not afraid to come up en compliment and touch another dreads hair? Other dreadlocs come up and hug me and touch my hair an say "heyy sista!" all de time, random peoples, en I love it, I love people! It's like the brothers an sisters with the dreads are all so happy and so nice en make me so joyful because they're so open with one another

Em i te only one that sees this? 

Tags: another, code, compliment, dreadies, joyful, love, nod, people, random

Views: 104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

na everyone sees it, just so ya know some rastas especialy concider it an insult if you look away too quickly after te nod
or at least thats what i was told once
i'm make sure to keep on lookin den, after te nod!
well not like stare just if you divert your eyes too quickly its taken as a sign of disrestpect
ah yeah i understand that
I see it too much with de homeless. it's sickening to see people do that. I've seen people glance at them, turn around, and take their kids de other way.
i had a guy in new orleans attack me, e was taking pictures of a omeless gyy sleeping and lauging bout it so i asked do you tink tats funny e replied hell yes i do, so i explained yiou know anyone can become homeless at anytime yourself included ten told him in fact at te momment im omeless (i was travelin livin in a van) he stares at me and didnt believe i was omeless started arguing ten took a swiong at me wit is camera trying to it me in te ead...
i talk to homeless ppl all te time and give em respect most are decent people

Alexi Rogers said:
ah yeah i understand that
I see it too much with de homeless. it's sickening to see people do that. I've seen people glance at them, turn around, and take their kids de other way.
mon thads crazy messede up, dose peopsle need to learn som speckt n tey may end up jst like dat som day you nevr know yah knw? I sit wit my homelss an jam wit dem and talk, learn ther story yo know?

soaringeagle said:
i had a guy in new orleans attack me, e was taking pictures of a omeless gyy sleeping and lauging bout it so i asked do you tink tats funny e replied hell yes i do, so i explained yiou know anyone can become homeless at anytime yourself included ten told him in fact at te momment im omeless (i was travelin livin in a van) he stares at me and didnt believe i was omeless started arguing ten took a swiong at me wit is camera trying to it me in te ead...
i talk to homeless ppl all te time and give em respect most are decent people

Alexi Rogers said:
ah yeah i understand that
I see it too much with de homeless. it's sickening to see people do that. I've seen people glance at them, turn around, and take their kids de other way.
yea fo sure i know alotta omekless poeople always hhave ung out wit alot since i was 14


Buffalo Rogers said:
mon thads crazy messede up, dose peopsle need to learn som speckt n tey may end up jst like dat som day you nevr know yah knw? I sit wit my homelss an jam wit dem and talk, learn ther story yo know?

soaringeagle said:
i had a guy in new orleans attack me, e was taking pictures of a omeless gyy sleeping and lauging bout it so i asked do you tink tats funny e replied hell yes i do, so i explained yiou know anyone can become homeless at anytime yourself included ten told him in fact at te momment im omeless (i was travelin livin in a van) he stares at me and didnt believe i was omeless started arguing ten took a swiong at me wit is camera trying to it me in te ead...
i talk to homeless ppl all te time and give em respect most are decent people

Alexi Rogers said:
ah yeah i understand that
I see it too much with de homeless. it's sickening to see people do that. I've seen people glance at them, turn around, and take their kids de other way.
dy'r so much mors unrdstandin you know? thy know life. not business life n tv and ipods. 'v lernd so much from dem, more evry day it's the lght of my day. So many of em say to me that i'mn the ony one ho tak to dem from de public, make me so sad to hear dat you know>?

soaringeagle said:
yea fo sure i know alotta omekless poeople always hhave ung out wit alot since i was 14


Buffalo Rogers said:
mon thads crazy messede up, dose peopsle need to learn som speckt n tey may end up jst like dat som day you nevr know yah knw? I sit wit my homelss an jam wit dem and talk, learn ther story yo know?

soaringeagle said:
i had a guy in new orleans attack me, e was taking pictures of a omeless gyy sleeping and lauging bout it so i asked do you tink tats funny e replied hell yes i do, so i explained yiou know anyone can become homeless at anytime yourself included ten told him in fact at te momment im omeless (i was travelin livin in a van) he stares at me and didnt believe i was omeless started arguing ten took a swiong at me wit is camera trying to it me in te ead...
i talk to homeless ppl all te time and give em respect most are decent people

Alexi Rogers said:
ah yeah i understand that
I see it too much with de homeless. it's sickening to see people do that. I've seen people glance at them, turn around, and take their kids de other way.
yea def and to call em lazy? lotta em will work teyre asses off for a sandwic theyre far from lazy just ad toug breaks
i knew 1 wo collected enough cans outta te trash to buy 6 houses, not great houses but still 6 houses and he let oter omeless freinds live in em
thats far from lazy

Buffalo Rogers said:
dy'r so much mors unrdstandin you know? thy know life. not business life n tv and ipods. 'v lernd so much from dem, more evry day it's the lght of my day. So many of em say to me that i'mn the ony one ho tak to dem from de public, make me so sad to hear dat you know>?

soaringeagle said:
yea fo sure i know alotta omekless poeople always hhave ung out wit alot since i was 14


Buffalo Rogers said:
mon thads crazy messede up, dose peopsle need to learn som speckt n tey may end up jst like dat som day you nevr know yah knw? I sit wit my homelss an jam wit dem and talk, learn ther story yo know?

soaringeagle said:
i had a guy in new orleans attack me, e was taking pictures of a omeless gyy sleeping and lauging bout it so i asked do you tink tats funny e replied hell yes i do, so i explained yiou know anyone can become homeless at anytime yourself included ten told him in fact at te momment im omeless (i was travelin livin in a van) he stares at me and didnt believe i was omeless started arguing ten took a swiong at me wit is camera trying to it me in te ead...
i talk to homeless ppl all te time and give em respect most are decent people

Alexi Rogers said:
ah yeah i understand that
I see it too much with de homeless. it's sickening to see people do that. I've seen people glance at them, turn around, and take their kids de other way.
I've seen some dreadies here and there, but none have ever given my as much as a second sight, much les a nod or a smile. May have something to do with me living in Norway, where people are known to be cold bastards. :P

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by ☮ soaring eagle ॐ.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Image Zoom