please also join the new dreadlockssite 3.0 mobile pc responsive beta site at ww3.dreadlockssite.com

This site looks and works best in firefox.
Use this menu for quick access to dreading guides pages, and forums sections.

All content on this site is copyrighted, see our terms of service for details

Clean healthy natural dreads community

DreadlocksSite.com is the best place to learn how to grow and care for healthy natural dreadlocks.

Dreadlocks free and easy no products no pricetags

Best dreadlocks shampoo

download our toolbar

please consider donating to support dreadlockssite.com your donations help keep the site running.

Latest Activity

herbalists
Lauryn Dowding replied to GoldiLocs's discussion 14 months natural dreads timeline
"Seriously gorgeous locks, they really suit you and look amazing. Peace and Love."
19 minutes ago

herbalists
Lauryn Dowding replied to Juniper Pärla's discussion Help me get my mind stright.
"I understand your pain that must be really frustrating, you could always just twist and rip then…"
21 minutes ago
Sarah posted a photo
48 minutes ago
Laura Breitenbach replied to GoldiLocs's discussion 14 months natural dreads timeline
"I love the beads! I actually especially like the big one in the 10 month photos :)"
1 hour ago
Juniper Pärla posted a discussion

Help me get my mind stright.

I do not know what to do ... Now that I've finally taken the plunge and started what I have been…See More
1 hour ago

vip supporters
☮MamaKittyLove loved Ixchel's discussion Ixchel- Journey to Natural Locks 2 years 4 months!
1 hour ago
Laura Breitenbach loved John Summers's discussion Two years, and what I've learned.
1 hour ago
Claire loved Ixchel's photo
3 hours ago
Claire loved Kat Richtman's photo
3 hours ago
Sarah commented on Ixchel's photo
Thumbnail

"Beautiful <3 <3"
3 hours ago
Sarah loved Ixchel's photo
3 hours ago
Sarah loved Ixchel's photo
3 hours ago
Paul L. loved KnottyJulius's photo
4 hours ago

crafty crafters
Ixchel posted a photo

5 hours ago

crafty crafters
Ixchel posted photos
5 hours ago
NaturalDreads01 loved Kat Richtman's photo
13 hours ago
Kat Richtman posted a photo

Day 1 vs Day 52

My hair is still going strong, haven't seen as much shrinkage as there was at about 4 weeks, but…
15 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ left a comment for S Lee Westbrook-Tuttle
"the frizz gets better over time the only way to temp control it thats safe and wont just cause more…"
16 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ left a comment for Z'Raashaq
"welcome u definably came to the right place to be informed  start by reading the dreaducation…"
16 hours ago
Mathew G. posted a photo

Day 3 ends, but the journey continues on.

A picture from the end of day 3 of not doing anything to my hair, but yesterday was the first day…
16 hours ago

All Discussions Tagged 'hemp' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

i got my first tam! 60% wool 40% hemp

so i got my new hemp/wool tam. Im wondering if it will help in the knotting process. I have heard that hemp is not helpful. But this is 60%…

Started by Bob Ngarly

4 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by the Barrellady

Bought wax but decided not to use it?

Make use of your wax to make a hemp wick! (hemp wick is good to use so that you only need one flick of a lighter during a sesh.) That way,…

Started by Robin Schmauss

2 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Robin Schmauss

Accessories putting a hault to dread process?

I'm now four months into my journey, and I've heard from a few cats that putting beads in your dreads can help them knot up faster. So the…

Started by Haunah Rose

3 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by ☮ soaring eagle ॐ

Oily Scalp From Dr.Bronners

I have been dreading for almost four months and for last two months I have been using Dr.Bronners lavender herbal castille soap. It makes m…

Started by fermin Lujan

7 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Cameron Zion

Smoke das ganja?

What are some of the reasons pot is illegal? Hempcan Be used for many things and alcohol and tobacco products do more damage than pot does!

Started by Chelsea LookWhatTheCatDraggedIn

1 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by ☮ soaring eagle ॐ

dread eating my hemp string wrap!

hi all! i have a dread that is literally eating the hemp string i wrapped around it, forming a whole lot of mess over top of the hemp. what…

Started by Alyssa

3 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Alyssa

Hand dyed hemp

Hey guys, I remember a while ago there was an etsy store that was selling hand dyed hemp fabric. But I cant find it for the life of me. Who…

Started by Jo

9 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Jo

Hemp jewelry, incense, beads, homemade food and more for sale!

Me and my brother are starting a little business selling Hemp jewelry, insents, beads, homemade food candles and much more to come. Come ch…

Started by Justine

3 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Justine

Rasta Bar Hemp Soap by MountainSky

"Rrippin' shampoo& soap bar" I just bought some of this soap, it's awesome. Smells so good and feels so fresh and tingly. It's Canadian…

Started by Island Mamma

17 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Jill McCulloch

does anyone know how to go about making a hemp rosary necklace?

i had an idea while i was on break at work the other day. . . but i have no clue how to make it a reality. i know there are a bunch of supe…

Started by Boobie

3 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Boobie

RSS

© 2014   Created by ☮ soaring eagle ॐ.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Image Zoom