please also join the new dreadlockssite 3.0 mobile pc responsive beta site at ww3.dreadlockssite.com

This site looks and works best in firefox.
Use this menu for quick access to dreading guides pages, and forums sections.

All content on this site is copyrighted, see our terms of service for details

Clean healthy natural dreads community

DreadlocksSite.com is the best place to learn how to grow and care for healthy natural dreadlocks.

Dreadlocks free and easy no products no pricetags

Best dreadlocks shampoo

download our toolbar

please consider donating to support dreadlockssite.com your donations help keep the site running.

Latest Activity

Cody Harder commented on ☮MamaKittyLove's photo
Thumbnail

24 days.

"Nice! You'll get there, time works wonders."
4 hours ago
Kelly replied to Sabrina Brown-Renne's discussion Hair not dreading
"4 months is very youn. You have to wait. Use locking gelk to speed the process. "
6 hours ago

vip supporters
☮MamaKittyLove replied to Earth Rose's discussion Let It Go [Warning, LOTS of photos] TIMELINE
"Your locks are beautiful!! Definitely one of my new dreadie inspirations! How long did it take for…"
6 hours ago

vip supporters
☮MamaKittyLove loved Earth Rose's discussion Let It Go [Warning, LOTS of photos] TIMELINE
6 hours ago

crafty crafters
Anna Blocker replied to Michael John Heath's discussion Nice smelling hair
"I mixed lavender EO and tea tree EO with water in a spray bottle and mist my hair with it every…"
7 hours ago
Laura Breitenbach loved Kris Walsh's discussion Learning to love my hair, a free form timeline.
7 hours ago
Laura Breitenbach loved Earth Rose's discussion Let It Go [Warning, LOTS of photos] TIMELINE
7 hours ago
Cody Harder left a comment for NaturalDreads01
"PS might I ask how you use the bar soap from Vicki and what your experience has been? PEACE"
7 hours ago
Cody Harder left a comment for NaturalDreads01
"It was my first ever time using any kind of bar shampoo.  I used the sage, sweetgrass, and…"
7 hours ago
Laura Breitenbach loved Cody Harder's discussion Natural/Neglect Dreadlocks Timeline, Fine and Wavy Hair
7 hours ago
Laura Breitenbach loved Ixchel's discussion Ixchel- Journey to Natural Locks 2 years 4 months!
7 hours ago

bands and musicians
Jessica Reyes left a comment for ☮ soaring eagle ॐ
"Thank you!"
7 hours ago
Cody Harder loved Victoria Hill's discussion My hair deserves an award (because I have commitment issues)
7 hours ago

bands and musicians
Jessica Reyes commented on Jessica Reyes's blog post Hello.
"Thank you soaring eagle!"
7 hours ago
Laura Breitenbach loved Daniel Pazo's discussion My natural freeform timeline. :)
8 hours ago
Star Mercer updated their profile
9 hours ago

crafty crafters
Jenifer J replied to Juniper Pärla's discussion Help me get my mind stright.
"Good luck to you! The other day I saw my nephew for the first time since I started.  He played…"
9 hours ago
Michelle Bueno replied to Victoria Hill's discussion My hair deserves an award (because I have commitment issues)
"You are such a beautiful person inside and out. You are truly an inspiration."
9 hours ago
Michelle Bueno loved Victoria Hill's discussion My hair deserves an award (because I have commitment issues)
9 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ left a comment for Liz
"welcome"
9 hours ago

All Discussions Tagged 'dreads' (1,059)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Being in Harmony With Myself

Hello dready, beautiful people!  I just joined (and donated to) this wonderful online community.  I am very glad I found this place on the…

Started by Cody Harder

2 Jun 11
Reply by Cody Harder

Sarah's T&R and Neglect Timeline :) Pic HEAVY.

Before T&R. Used a flat iron every day... oh the many hours upon hours I spent on my hair back then. After T&R... don't freak abo…

Started by Sarah

31 Jun 5
Reply by Sarah

How to prevent and/or treat mold and mildew?

So for about one year and a couple months I have been growing natural dreads. Haven't done much other than just let them be, wash every two…

Started by Jimmy DC

0 Jun 4

Two dreads maintenance questions

First question, is cutting a dread bad? Like today i was going through one of my first couple dreads, the more mature ones, and then for qu…

Started by Jimmy DC

4 May 29
Reply by Jimmy DC

dread gurus

beard dreads

do you like beard dreads do you have beard dreads or want them what are youtr thoughts and opinions and if you have beard dreads..lets see…

Started by ☮ soaring eagle ॐ

67 May 25
Reply by Seph

For Members with DYED dreadlocks only please!<3 Really need help!

WELL YOU SEE i made a big booboo. Tried to dye my dreadlocks with permanent Intense mahogany,& well i hate it but i have no idea how t…

Started by Alphawolfe

3 May 19
Reply by Kharey Huston

Tips for my dreadlocks

Hello! I have a 6 months young dreads, they are kind a soft, tjhey are make by crootchet hook i crotchet them too for 2 months, but after r…

Started by Reberus

2 May 15
Reply by Reberus

vip supporters

What do your parents/friends think of your locks?

Last night I was on Skype with my sister and my mother was in the other room. She overheard me talking to her about how I started my neglec…

Started by ☮MamaKittyLove

5 May 4
Reply by interrstella

Job Help

So lately i have been thinking a lot about the direction my life is taking and where it is taking me on a spiritual level. I recently start…

Started by Sarah

2 May 4
Reply by ☮ soaring eagle ॐ

herbalists

Can Muslims Wear Dreadlocks?

What are dreadlocks?  Are they only for Rastafarians?  Is it true that you can only grow them by never washing your hair?  Can Muslims we…

Started by Daniel Taj-akoben Oliver

6 Apr 28
Reply by ☮ soaring eagle ॐ

RSS

© 2014   Created by ☮ soaring eagle ॐ.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Image Zoom