please also join the new dreadlockssite 3.0 mobile pc responsive beta site at ww3.dreadlockssite.com

This site looks and works best in firefox.
Use this menu for quick access to dreading guides pages, and forums sections.

All content on this site is copyrighted, see our terms of service for details

Clean healthy natural dreads community

DreadlocksSite.com is the best place to learn how to grow and care for healthy natural dreadlocks.

Dreadlocks free and easy no products no pricetags

Best dreadlocks shampoo

download our toolbar

please consider donating to support dreadlockssite.com your donations help keep the site running.

Latest Activity

vip supporters
Tiny Turtle loved Pip Herbst's photo
17 minutes ago

vip supporters
Kreaytive Schmuck replied to Sergio Gonzalez's discussion Dreadlock update and diet help
"Been a vegan for two years now & believe me when I say this, meat is only relevant when there…"
22 minutes ago
NaturalDreads01 updated their profile
42 minutes ago

vip supporters
Tiny Turtle updated their profile
1 hour ago

vip supporters
Tiny Turtle loved Pete's video
1 hour ago

vip supporters
Tiny Turtle loved Ixchel's photo
2 hours ago

vip supporters
Tiny Turtle loved Ixchel's photo
2 hours ago

vip supporters
Tiny Turtle loved Frida Lindgren's photo
2 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ left a comment for scott corleone
2 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ commented on scott corleone's blog post afro hair starting natural dreads
"your fine but will need to seperate  if theres at least enough length to grab onto"
2 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ left a comment for Just Joy
"welcome not a bad way to start but id suggest giving natuiral a try 1st"
2 hours ago
arran craig posted a photo

just got back from our first multi day world wide festival "EarthDance" in florida and took 4 hour nap and a shower

Awesome people and i swear that of the 1-2k people there half were dreads. I met a guy with dreads…
2 hours ago

vip supporters
Tiny Turtle posted a photo

Photo on 2014-09-21 at 17.49

I'm back and ready to dready ;)
2 hours ago
interrstella commented on Pamela Isley's photo
Thumbnail

Free FORM

"GORGEOUS"
3 hours ago
Profile IconJust Joy, scott corleone and sixtoevano joined Dreadlocks Natural Dreads DreadlocksSite.com
3 hours ago

bands and musicians
Sergio Gonzalez posted a discussion

Dreadlock update and diet help

Ok guys, like most of you, I used to have dreadlocks. But, for some really personal and unfortunate…See More
3 hours ago
interrstella replied to Claire's discussion Perfect example of the ignorance associated with dreadlocks...
"Irritating. Last set I had I was told not to, because im a "white girl". I don't…"
4 hours ago

vip supporters
Tiny Turtle posted a discussion

I'm baaaaacckk :)

Hey everyone! Ive been through quite a lot of changes in the last two years! Things are looking up…See More
4 hours ago
Nqobizwe Mgazi loved Tay's discussion Two Strand Twist Timeline (June 2013 - June 2014)
5 hours ago
Moon Child commented on Moon Child's photo
Thumbnail

One month! :D

"Thanks!!"
5 hours ago

Danny's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Anyone aware if there would be any legal implications there? "

Danny replied Sep 2, 2010 to I have questions about dreadwax - yes, I'm really asking this here lol

592 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by kenny

"Eek. Hate certainly not my intention. I'd hoped for tongue-in-cheek humour.. Apologi…"

Danny replied Sep 2, 2010 to I have questions about dreadwax - yes, I'm really asking this here lol

592 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by kenny

"Brilliant News! According to the wikipedia article on Beeswax: "The wax can be diss…"

592 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by kenny

"Without having performed any actual research, i would guess that it is emulsified wh…"

592 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by kenny

"and a few more.."

Danny replied Aug 30, 2010 to Having an off-week, losing confidence

7 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Adhamh

"@CC I think I made it clear i agree all anger is completely justified, and that I'm…"

Danny replied Aug 20, 2010 to I have questions about dreadwax - yes, I'm really asking this here lol

592 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by kenny

"Firstly, i want to thank KJC for coming here and directly attempting to address the…"

Danny replied Aug 19, 2010 to I have questions about dreadwax - yes, I'm really asking this here lol

592 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by kenny

dread gurus

"this is an incredibly broad generalization."

Danny replied Jul 11, 2010 to something everyone should know about locticians and dread salons

11 Jun 25
Reply by iSS

"common belief but not true! dates back to a group of highschoolers known as the wald…"

Danny replied May 30, 2010 to life the universe and everything

30 Jun 2, 2010

"woah, "infested"? with what? how? where were you? "

Danny replied May 24, 2010 to which Dr Bronners........

20 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by GoldenEagle

RSS

© 2014   Created by ☮ soaring eagle ॐ.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Image Zoom