please also join the new dreadlockssite 3.0 mobile pc responsive beta site at ww3.dreadlockssite.com

This site looks and works best in firefox.
Use this menu for quick access to dreading guides pages, and forums sections.

All content on this site is copyrighted, see our terms of service for details

Clean healthy natural dreads community

DreadlocksSite.com is the best place to learn how to grow and care for healthy natural dreadlocks.

Dreadlocks free and easy no products no pricetags

Best dreadlocks shampoo

download our toolbar

please consider donating to support dreadlockssite.com your donations help keep the site running.

Latest Activity

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ left a comment for Hohu NahChoku
"welcome i know youve done it 10 years bbut gotta warn u wax and twisting are both really horible…"
29 minutes ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ left a comment for Gabrielle Reese
"welcome be sure to read the dreaducation page b4 u start"
32 minutes ago

herbalists
brandon paul replied to Miyah rivers's discussion Help me. I'm desperate. I've tried and tried:(
"my opinion. I would just leave em alone for awhile. Let the new growth come in. IF your gonna…"
38 minutes ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ replied to Miyah rivers's discussion Help me. I'm desperate. I've tried and tried:(
"stop twisting entirely any salon that wouold twist till the scalps sore  shoukld be sued…"
2 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ replied to Miyah rivers's discussion Help me. I'm desperate. I've tried and tried:(
"its entirely fixable this is completelty cdaused by tweisting  and/or interlocking  if u…"
2 hours ago

dread gurus
"stop twisting stop interlocking what  you call neat is severely damaged  african…"
2 hours ago

bands and musicians
Eric Organiscak loved Patience White's discussion I've never been more at home in myself.
4 hours ago
Sussi replied to Miyah rivers's discussion Help me. I'm desperate. I've tried and tried:(
"Hi Miyah! Maybe you've already seen this discussion, if not, I recommend that you take a look…"
5 hours ago
Profile IconGabrielle Reese, Hohu NahChoku, Miyah rivers and 2 more joined Dreadlocks Natural Dreads DreadlocksSite.com
5 hours ago
Miyah rivers replied to Miyah rivers's discussion Help me. I'm desperate. I've tried and tried:(
"And here is the wonderful paint situation. Btw I am twisting them today because I'm rushing…"
6 hours ago
Miyah rivers replied to Miyah rivers's discussion Help me. I'm desperate. I've tried and tried:(
"Patchy :(. They're so ugly once you look at them and I'm not covering it up. My dreads…"
6 hours ago
"The first picture is my dreads with my whole paint situation. The second is the patch in the back…"
6 hours ago
"On my phone and there are a lot of spelling and grammar errors. Sorry! I promise I'm not…"
7 hours ago
Miyah rivers posted a discussion

Help me. I'm desperate. I've tried and tried:(

Hi! I hope you're still active as I need major help. I've had dreads8 years I'm black,feme,18. My…See More
7 hours ago

bands and musicians
Eric Organiscak posted a photo

My first loop!

I've had a couple loops before but they didn't last long. This is the first one that I think is…
7 hours ago
Miyah rivers left a comment for Jazmin Whitmore
"Hi! I hope you're still active as I need major help. I've had dreads8 years I'm…"
7 hours ago

bands and musicians
Eric Organiscak loved ☮ soaring eagle ॐ's photo
7 hours ago
Miyah rivers left a comment for ☮ soaring eagle ॐ
"Hi! I hope you're still active as I need major help. I've had dreads8 years I'm…"
7 hours ago

vip supporters
Brandi Wilson loved Brandon Riggins's discussion A true self expression
10 hours ago

crafty crafters
Lily replied to Brandon Riggins's discussion A true self expression
"Welcome, you have beautiful hair and eyes. I hope you make many friends"
10 hours ago

© 2014   Created by ☮ soaring eagle ॐ.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Image Zoom