please also join the new dreadlockssite 3.0 mobile pc responsive beta site at ww3.dreadlockssite.com

This site looks and works best in firefox.
Use this menu for quick access to dreading guides pages, and forums sections.

All content on this site is copyrighted, see our terms of service for details

Clean healthy natural dreads community

DreadlocksSite.com is the best place to learn how to grow and care for healthy natural dreadlocks.

Dreadlocks free and easy no products no pricetags

Best dreadlocks shampoo

download our toolbar

please consider donating to support dreadlockssite.com your donations help keep the site running.

Latest Activity

crafty crafters
Jazmin Whitmore and Miyah rivers are now friends
14 minutes ago
Life With Full Hands updated their profile
1 hour ago
Miyah rivers left a comment for Jazmin Whitmore
"I've posted a few pictures on my page in a forum including the paint and the bald/short spot.…"
1 hour ago
Profile IconLife With Full Hands, Gabrielle Reese, Hohu NahChoku and 3 more joined Dreadlocks Natural Dreads DreadlocksSite.com
1 hour ago

crafty crafters
Jazmin Whitmore left a comment for Miyah rivers
"Hello sound like your having some lock issues. Without seeing your locks their is only so much I…"
2 hours ago

herbalists
Jzithulele posted photos
2 hours ago

dread gurus
taye commented on taye's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_5772

"What a lovely thing to say Moon Child. Thank you so much."
2 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ left a comment for Hohu NahChoku
"welcome i know youve done it 10 years bbut gotta warn u wax and twisting are both really horible…"
3 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ left a comment for Gabrielle Reese
"welcome be sure to read the dreaducation page b4 u start"
3 hours ago

herbalists
brandon paul replied to Miyah rivers's discussion Help me. I'm desperate. I've tried and tried:(
"my opinion. I would just leave em alone for awhile. Let the new growth come in. IF your gonna…"
3 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ replied to Miyah rivers's discussion Help me. I'm desperate. I've tried and tried:(
"stop twisting entirely any salon that wouold twist till the scalps sore  shoukld be sued…"
5 hours ago

dread gurus
☮ soaring eagle ॐ replied to Miyah rivers's discussion Help me. I'm desperate. I've tried and tried:(
"its entirely fixable this is completelty cdaused by tweisting  and/or interlocking  if u…"
5 hours ago

dread gurus
"stop twisting stop interlocking what  you call neat is severely damaged  african…"
5 hours ago

bands and musicians
Eric Organiscak loved Patience White's discussion I've never been more at home in myself.
7 hours ago
Sussi replied to Miyah rivers's discussion Help me. I'm desperate. I've tried and tried:(
"Hi Miyah! Maybe you've already seen this discussion, if not, I recommend that you take a look…"
8 hours ago
Miyah rivers replied to Miyah rivers's discussion Help me. I'm desperate. I've tried and tried:(
"And here is the wonderful paint situation. Btw I am twisting them today because I'm rushing…"
9 hours ago
Miyah rivers replied to Miyah rivers's discussion Help me. I'm desperate. I've tried and tried:(
"Patchy :(. They're so ugly once you look at them and I'm not covering it up. My dreads…"
9 hours ago
"The first picture is my dreads with my whole paint situation. The second is the patch in the back…"
9 hours ago
"On my phone and there are a lot of spelling and grammar errors. Sorry! I promise I'm not…"
9 hours ago
Miyah rivers posted a discussion

Help me. I'm desperate. I've tried and tried:(

Hi! I hope you're still active as I need major help. I've had dreads8 years I'm black,feme,18. My…See More
9 hours ago

John Ciders's Discussions (1)

Discussions Started (1) Replies Latest Activity

How i Homemade my dreads methods and techniques

heres my video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0GxoQp-4A0

Started by John Ciders in Dreading Methods

1 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by ☮ soaring eagle ॐ

RSS

© 2014   Created by ☮ soaring eagle ॐ.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Image Zoom