please also join the new dreadlockssite 3.0 mobile pc responsive beta site at ww3.dreadlockssite.com

This site looks and works best in firefox.
Use this menu for quick access to dreading guides pages, and forums sections.

All content on this site is copyrighted, see our terms of service for details

Clean healthy natural dreads community

DreadlocksSite.com is the best place to learn how to grow and care for healthy natural dreadlocks.

Dreadlocks free and easy no products no pricetags

Best dreadlocks shampoo

download our toolbar

please consider donating to support dreadlockssite.com your donations help keep the site running.

Latest Activity

crafty crafters
Tia loved ☮ soaring eagle ॐ's blog post zen and the art of dread care
1 hour ago

crafty crafters
Tia posted a photo

Me 3 Years

Three years of organic love for my hair :)
1 hour ago

crafty crafters
Ixchel commented on ☮ soaring eagle ॐ's group the sexy dready
2 hours ago

crafty crafters
Tia said
"Three years... Whoa..."
2 hours ago

crafty crafters
Tia updated their profile
2 hours ago
Profile IconJess Hodnett, Gousse de la T and Dionna L Davis joined Dreadlocks Natural Dreads DreadlocksSite.com
3 hours ago
Elizabeth Tyler loved ☮ soaring eagle ॐ's blog post zen and the art of dread care
4 hours ago
NaturalDreads01 replied to Miki Clarke's discussion my dad is cutting my dreadlocks off :(
"Dang.. That's just not right.. :(.. He should love you for who you are.  I mean, I'm…"
4 hours ago
Miki Clarke replied to Miki Clarke's discussion my dad is cutting my dreadlocks off :(
"he's home :/ i don't know what to do... he's going to cut them off soon now :("
4 hours ago

bands and musicians
Ericson Aniban Repol loved Earth Rose's discussion Let It Go [Warning, LOTS of photos] TIMELINE
5 hours ago
Jaime Collazo joined ☮ soaring eagle ॐ's group
Thumbnail

gardening

the earth beneath our feet provides all we need the sun in the sky gives life all nature is at our…See More
5 hours ago
Jaime Collazo commented on carol's group Latin Dreads
"Saludos desde Puerto Rico, Trujillo alto ..."
6 hours ago
Jaime Collazo joined carol's group
6 hours ago
Ryan James left a comment for Ryan James
"Thanks man. I just used the gel to start them off, I'm now free forming and they're…"
6 hours ago
Miki Clarke replied to Miki Clarke's discussion my dad is cutting my dreadlocks off :(
"Thank you for your replies everyone, it really means a lot. :) The tattoo is just a little arrow on…"
6 hours ago
NaturalDreads01 updated their profile
6 hours ago
Kelly Kissel replied to Lydia Wong's discussion Should I get dreads when I'm in the hospitality industry? DOES IT MATTER?!
""those who mind, don't matter -- those who matter, don't mind""
6 hours ago
NaturalDreads01 replied to Miki Clarke's discussion my dad is cutting my dreadlocks off :(
"No offense to your dad.. But whether or not you decided to get a tattoo has nothing to do with your…"
6 hours ago

vip supporters
☮MamaKittyLove replied to Miki Clarke's discussion my dad is cutting my dreadlocks off :(
"You are 18. He cannot do anything against your will or dictate how you live your life. You are an…"
6 hours ago
Miki Clarke loved Brandi Wilson's photo
6 hours ago

Scott Blankenship's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (1) Replies Latest Activity

dread gurus

"This has really changed my attitude towards dreadlocking. Natural all the way!"

Scott Blankenship replied Jun 9, 2012 to need reviews/quotes

4 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by ☮ soaring eagle ॐ

RSS

© 2014   Created by ☮ soaring eagle ॐ.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Image Zoom