please also join the new dreadlockssite 3.0 mobile pc responsive beta site at ww3.dreadlockssite.com

This site looks and works best in firefox.
Use this menu for quick access to dreading guides pages, and forums sections.

All content on this site is copyrighted, see our terms of service for details

Clean healthy natural dreads community

DreadlocksSite.com is the best place to learn how to grow and care for healthy natural dreadlocks.

Dreadlocks free and easy no products no pricetags

Best dreadlocks shampoo

download our toolbar

please consider donating to support dreadlockssite.com your donations help keep the site running.

Latest Activity

NaturalDreads01 replied to Agota Urbikaite's discussion my 1 year natural timeline :)
"I agree with Laura.. :D  "
1 hour ago
Brittany Goeden loved Valystra Jae's discussion My introduction and dreadlock timeline!! :) UPDATED
3 hours ago
Brittany Goeden loved Agota Urbikaite's discussion my 1 year natural timeline :)
3 hours ago
Laura Breitenbach commented on Holly Lindsey's blog post Nine Month Dread Update! Whoo!!
"It's inspiring to see such fast progress, especially since your hair looks like a similar hair…"
3 hours ago
NaturalDreads01 said
"Alright.. I think I'm going to be uploading some pics sometime within the next couple of days.. Not sure how good the quality is going to be"
3 hours ago
Laura Breitenbach replied to Agota Urbikaite's discussion my 1 year natural timeline :)
"Very cool! Dread timelines are my favorite, and it's hard to find people who did it without…"
3 hours ago
Laura Breitenbach loved Agota Urbikaite's discussion my 1 year natural timeline :)
3 hours ago
Laura Breitenbach loved Valystra Jae's discussion My introduction and dreadlock timeline!! :) UPDATED
3 hours ago

crafty crafters
Valystra Jae replied to Valystra Jae's discussion My introduction and dreadlock timeline!! :) UPDATED
"Bumping cause i updated! :)"
4 hours ago
Jimmy DC commented on Holly Lindsey's blog post Nine Month Dread Update! Whoo!!
"That's awesome! those are great beads as well. Those before-after pics are great. Good luck on…"
4 hours ago
Jimmy DC replied to Agota Urbikaite's discussion my 1 year natural timeline :)
"Those are awesome dreads. Great timeline as well, Also wondering how often did you separate because…"
4 hours ago
NaturalDreads01 loved Agota Urbikaite's discussion my 1 year natural timeline :)
4 hours ago
Icky loved Agota Urbikaite's discussion my 1 year natural timeline :)
5 hours ago
Agota Urbikaite replied to Agota Urbikaite's discussion my 1 year natural timeline :)
"thank you for watching! :) "
7 hours ago
Agota Urbikaite replied to Agota Urbikaite's discussion my 1 year natural timeline :)
"thank you! "
7 hours ago
Sarah loved Agota Urbikaite's discussion my 1 year natural timeline :)
8 hours ago
Lisa Wade replied to Lisa Wade's discussion dyeing dreads
9 hours ago
Laura Breitenbach posted photos
11 hours ago

bands and musicians
Michael John Heath replied to Agota Urbikaite's discussion my 1 year natural timeline :)
"Inspiring!! thankyou for sharing :)"
12 hours ago

bands and musicians
rgh251 loved Chelle's photo
13 hours ago

Dread Products (623)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Neglect Method Newbie -- Baking Soda Wash Questions

Hi Everyone!,        My name is Marcus and I posted a couple days ago that I started my neglect journey!  My hair is 4 inches and shown in…

Started by Marcus Acosta

15 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by calipark

Combining shampoos

Hi, I've been using Dreadhead HQ Shampoo as i find that its the only shampoo that keeps my locks tight. However i think it has started to i…

Started by Jack Williams

12 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Bene

Hard Water? Solution: Baking soda + distilled water

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned just yet, but if you're having problems with hard water you can always use heated up distilled wate…

Started by calipark

2 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by ☮ soaring eagle ॐ

To big of a bead for my dreads

Does any one know what to do when  You have to big of a bead for your dreadlocks

Started by Colin

2 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Colin

dread gurus

why are you against johnny cleans methods and products

a rastafarian just joined who fell for the johnny clean lies so explasin why your against mr clean and his lies just so he knows its not ju…

Started by ☮ soaring eagle ॐ

177 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Brandon Arnold

Tams for sleeping in and general wear.

As some of you may be aware, tams and slouchy (oversized beanies) Are all the rage here in the UK at the moment. SO finding a tams one woul…

Started by DeMarco Ryans

6 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Doobie

spiders in dreads?

okay so since i started dreading ive had a few people making stupid comments to me "omg dont u wash ur hair anymore" etc which i was like *…

Started by Ashley Eve

18 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Jeremy Tucker

Beads

I just got two beads for my dreads and i was wondering if wearing them to sleep would be fine for both the dreads as well as for the beads?

Started by Martin

2 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Martin

Home Health Everclean Shampoo

Hey guys!   So right now my scalp is not having such a great time. I have been using BS & ACV washes w/ rosemary, tea tree, and lavende…

Started by clementine_jam

2 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Leroy Tangles

herbalists

Q About Dr. B's Soap and Hair Dye

I know there are some other Dr Bronner's soap users here. Do any of you have your hair dyed? A while ago I bleached my hair to color it a l…

Started by HealingAmungTheTrees

28 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Alex Haighton Kerr

RSS

© 2014   Created by ☮ soaring eagle ॐ.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Image Zoom