Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Escaped the hook

Samir N
@samir-n
11 years ago
5 posts

I started my dreads in February 2012. My starting method was improvised. I took some damn good acid with my friends at the beach. It made me start interlocking all my hair into dreads.. I kept interlocking daily for 3+ months.. I stopped after a while.. But then in the summer of 2012, I developed a bit of a speed problem (mostly adderall).. This resulted in my buying a crotchet hook and going to work for hours on almost all my dreads..

I finally realized all this nonsense was bad for my dreads and stopped for about year.. One year of natural development. This resulted in my dreads recovering almost fully from being weak and causing serious hair loss.. To absolutely no hair loss anymore, or in over 8 months.. All the unnatural knots seemed to have worked themselves out, lots of loose hair dreaded into my dreads on their own. Anyways, if you've had problems with unnatural dreading obsessions to get them mature-looking faster.. Just try and forget you have dreads, and live like you have a buzz cut (aside from washing them).. Soon enough they'll be right where you wanted them ;D

updated by @samir-n: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

great but ya know your hurting your health not just the dreads health hope u quit the speed too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Great advice coming from experience Samir, glad you have learned to just let your dreads be. Life is the most beautiful gift in the world, you can be whoever you want, whatever you want, it takes strength and you have to work at it. One day you will have your own family, children who look up to their father. Taking drugs will halt your advancement in life my friend. Find yourself and enjoy life drug free, it is a beautiful thing. Do yourself good and get counseling if that is what you need and don't give up....peace

Samir N
@samir-n
11 years ago
5 posts

Thanks for the compliments and advice (: Never really liked speed, I honestly only did it for 3 days then stopped permanently.. But since I've developed a pretty serious heroin addiction/tolerance.. Its partially the reason why I stopped messing with my dreads.. It's taught me things, but I think the time to stop is now.. I've always loved smoking weed, and I'm really trying to revert back to smoking pot and the occasional lsd/mushroom trip.

I've always had a kind of personal connection with psychedelics.. I don't know why I ever touched dope, it wasn't anything like me. I want to get off of it asap.. I know I have the power to deal with cold turkey withdrawal.. But committing to quitting is kind of hard now that I love it so much =\

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

do it now seriusly quit now begfore u cant and u end up giving blowjobs in a back alley and stealing from your freinds

and weeds ok but keep it responsible a bowl a week ..not all day every day

its called getting high..not trying loike crazy to stay high constantly..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kelsey Cliche!
@kelsey-cliche
11 years ago
122 posts
Please, pleeeaase stop the hard drugs. I've had four friends die from overdosing in the last year and a half. It's not anything you want to mess with. One friend died last week...she also said she loved heroin...so hearing you say the same thing gives me chills. There are resources available to help you quit if you can't do it on your own.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form