Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Saved dreads by using Wax b Gone?

DreadBruja
@dreadbruja
5 years ago
44 posts

I'd like to hear stories about people who have used Wax B Gone and was able to rescue their babies with it! Here's why: I started my journey 8 months ago. Soem of them are natural, some I used the twist/rip method to make. AFTER I had all of my hair where I wanted it, I was talked into using wax. (I know, I know, I should be slapped) It was against my better judgement, but I did it anyway. I thought that because I didn't use it to make my hair dread, it would easily wash out, not seep into the core of them. But it's there. and it's nasty. Since I started doing bs and acv rinses, it's starting to come to the surface a bit, along with all the crap stuck to it.....not to mention, some of my dreads and VERY hard, not soft and squishy like they should be. I'm investing in the Wax b Gone as soon as i get paid next thursday so I can save my babies! I'm not giving up on them, and refuse to try to comb them out! So if anyone has some wax B Gone success stories to share, I'd love to hear them, it would give me some encouragement and hope! love and Light to you all!

updated by @dreadbruja: 01/13/15 09:50:57PM
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form