Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Regret for interlocking and picking with my locs

MzRNMina
@mzrnmina
12 years ago
6 posts

Really hoping I have not came to far to correct my mistake.I have my locs for 3 yrs... I am just now learning that dreads are to be washed and pulled apart only!!!!! I made the mistake over the last couple of yrs and start interlocking. I haven't had any problems just don't like that pattern that it makes with dreads..I use to let it grow about 2 inches then interlock>>WHAT A BIG FUCK UP!!! BIG MISTAKE DON'T TWIST DON'T INTERLOCK YOU DON'T NEED IT!! JUST LET IT BE!I wanted my hair to look like Bob Marleys, thick flowing, but everyones locs have there journey. My dreads are sort of small, but they would be alot thicker if I hadn't been messing with it>>>just realizing my mistake. So I stoped picking with it and what do you know within in 3 weeks my hair started to puff my scalp started to close because of all the loose hairs, all I had to do was just keep them from each other(pulled apart)

I can't believe all the wasted time trying totame my hair to do something it already knows how to do on it's on.

updated by @mzrnmina: 01/13/15 09:22:50PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

yea exactrly and the interlocking was actualy preventing it from doing it on its ownb

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form