Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

way to nature

Ilia Gerasimov
@ilia-gerasimov
13 years ago
6 posts
hi to all = )))) the idea of getting dreads came to me through Bob Marley, reggae music and rasta-culture. But I was too silly at my 16, so I believed all those people saying "hey, your straight hair will nevar make themselves into dreads!" so I backcombed. Veeeery "natural" way! It was painful, and my scalp was suffering bad - from dandruff, that was getting inside the dreads after every "fix" with the crotchet. eeewww. 2 years after, a month ago, I found this site, after watching SoaringEagle's videos on utube - I thought "maaan, these dreads are amazing, and all u have to do is do NOTHING" = )))) So i spent 3 days un-dreading my dreads, having half of my hair out (because when u fix them u tear LOTS of hair out or apart). I always had straight hair, but in a week they started to curl like mad = ))) And I already have one little buddy! = ))) Here's a photo of him = )))) http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/143/img4523o.jpg/ I'm so happy I'm on a truly natural way know=)) Thank u all ppl! =)))
updated by @ilia-gerasimov: 01/13/15 09:07:35PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,639 posts

i feel like a proud father of a beautiful baby dread :)

isnt dreading this way more pleasant then the hours of pain and the hundreds of hours of pokinmg and fixing?

:)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form