Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

From a "loctician" to all natural

Tyler2
@tyler2
13 years ago
19 posts

Gone through a lot of changes. a lot of things have loosened up, almost completely. Im worried about it being completely natural because I would rather not have one big knot. I do section about once a week but again its only been 3 weeks. pics attached. Just washed it today also, so I had alot of untangling.

updated by @tyler2: 01/13/15 08:52:54PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
wow what a difference a few wees makes huh they look way better already and seem tio be dreading upi really had no idea what to expect after what they had done to u (that really confused me alot unless the goal was a total rats nest mono dread)but your actually getting some decent dreading already im gonna move this to the saved dreads success stories section cause i think already were seeing some real successfull recoveryhow do u feel about the progress so far?(byw its funny u mention not wanting a huge single dread since that what the locticians techniques would have resulted in)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tyler2
@tyler2
13 years ago
19 posts
Everythin seems to be loosening up. How should I sleep? With nothing on my head? Washed with dr bronners with a stocking on my head, feel like I messed up them.

soaringeagle said:
wow what a difference a few wees makes huh they look way better already and seem tio be dreading up i really had no idea what to expect after what they had done to u (that really confused me alot unless the goal was a total rats nest mono dread)but your actually getting some decent dreading already im gonna move this to the saved dreads success stories section cause i think already were seeing some real successfull recoveryhow do u feel about the progress so far?(byw its funny u mention not wanting a huge single dread since that what the locticians techniques would have resulted in)
Tyler2
@tyler2
13 years ago
19 posts
anybody?
JESSICA EVA (Eva Lovelocks)
@jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks
13 years ago
217 posts
looks like they are coming along now!! i didn't see the before pictures. mind posting them here?
Christina
@christina
13 years ago
3 posts

I sleep with a tam on most nights but i heard sleeping on a wool pillow case also works. Im washing with bs/acv onlyright now because its so gentle on mybaby dreads.. Just pour it on and rinse it off,no scrubbing necessary.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

dont put a stocking on thats too tight and they will loosen up try the baking soda so u dont scrub at all

add sea salt to help it knot

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Mia Elizabeth
@mia-elizabeth
13 years ago
45 posts
Tyler, dont freak out. loleverything is gunna be okaymost my backcombing came undone but u know what happened? my hair dread all on its owntry not to feel the need to speed up the dread process.enjoy each subtle change :)Peace & Love,Mia
Saphire Fav
@saphire-fav
13 years ago
12 posts
It truly is patience. Just remember what ever loosens eventually tightens.
Toshi
@toshi
13 years ago
5 posts

Hi Tyler natural dreadlocks is a test of patience. It is better to travel hopefully than to arrive.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form