Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlocks crochet recovery timeline

daNi3
@dani3
13 years ago
8 posts
im so glad i read your post! im feeling less than satisfied with my locs and was considering starting over AGAIN! I dont think id have any hair left if i did another un-do then re-do session from all the damage. guess im just gonna have to bit the bullet and do nothingto my tress messuntill the glorious day when my dreads look as sweet as yours. Glad it all worked out for you :)
updated by @dani3: 07/22/15 08:15:32AM
Nikki5
@nikki5
13 years ago
30 posts
Inspiring! I crocheted mine in the beginning too. Once I realized how terrible it was I stopped and it's been a year and I think they look pretty good! Can't wait till mine get as long as yours though! Anyways, nice post man! I think I just got a little more self-confidence :)
Bene
@bene
13 years ago
35 posts

thanks,

but my dreads arent as long anymore because i cut them this spring

Nikki5
@nikki5
13 years ago
30 posts
Any particular reason why?

Bene said:

thanks,

Bene
@bene
13 years ago
35 posts

there isnt any particular reason, i simply like change so every now and then i cut them short

plus if they are too long they get kind of anoying and are always in the way

i usually cut them in spring to have short dreads in summer and then i let them gorw through the wohole year in order to have long dreads in winter to keep my head warm.

and thats the circle of life of my dreads :)
Nikki said:

Bene said:

thanks,

Nikki5
@nikki5
13 years ago
30 posts

Makes sense. I thought about them being heavy and all as they get longer but I really like looooong dreads. :D I'm worried about them getting too thin at the top as they grow though, so who knows! Maybe in the future I'll trim too! Bene said:

there isnt any particular reason, i simply like change so every now and then i cut them short

plus if they are too long they get kind of anoying and are always in the way

i usually cut them in spring to have short dreads in summer and then i let them gorw through the wohole year in order to have long dreads in winter to keep my head warm.

and thats the circle of life of my dreads :)
Nikki said:

Bene said:

thanks,

Austin Potter
@austin-potter
13 years ago
54 posts

I LOVE YOUR FUCKING DREADS!!! My life would be complete if mine looked like yours do hahahahah those are sick nastyyy

Austin Potter
@austin-potter
13 years ago
54 posts

How many do you have???

Bene
@bene
13 years ago
35 posts

i honestly dont know i counted them once but it was a few years ago and i cant remeber how much there where all i know is that it varies because i sometimes get baby dreadsinbetween my bigger dreads and sometimes they become independent and get bigger and become real dreads or the joint with other dreads.

i justr realized it might be time to post some more recent pics but i found out that i lack of pics of myself

so i am just going to post this one :-)

Austin Potter said:

How many do you have???

updated by @bene: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Moonchild
@moonchild
13 years ago
12 posts

Hi Bene!

I am a long boarder, too!

Thanks for posting this! They look great!I'm wondering if you ever took the time to remove the wax your loctician put in? I won't cut my locks, but I am inthe same situation as you -- where I am trying to grow them out completely naturally.

/ 6

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form