Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Alopecia and loctitians making more money after the fact.

taye
@taye
11 years ago
833 posts

I cried when I watched this.

So this woman has been going to this shop for 5 years and all of the hair on the top of her head has been slowly pulled out by maintenance. And because there is no hair.....the loctician now can add a weave to cover the horror that she caused to begin with. I swear i feel like i want to vomit. She sounds so kind and gentle....but she never once says anything about how to avoid this situation. She makes it sound so common....because it is. This is what people pay for.

updated by @taye: 01/13/15 09:46:56PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

hope u commented on it yea its sad i couldnt watch it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Laura Earle
@laura-earle
11 years ago
233 posts

Oh wow, that poor lady. :( Didn't realize their methods of hair maintenance were quite that harsh. There has to be a healthier way of going about it...

(Orrrr they could just do what we're doing and do absolutely nothing to their hair, but I know not everyone enjoys the natural look, so yeah)

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

OMG, that poor lady. She has been going there 5 or 6 years, and look what happened! Now the lady is telling her to do daily maintenance, WTF

melanie rose
@melanie-rose
11 years ago
177 posts
I could barely look.. this is just so sad :\ can't believe the lengths some will go for their preferred look.
Moon Child
@moon-child
10 years ago
51 posts

That poor woman u.u

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form