Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My Journey From Waxy Salon Dreads to My NOW Wax-Free Natural Dreads!

Zero
@zero
12 years ago
37 posts

yeah i looked at em i'm not saying they look good or anything are you saying in 4 months mine will lock if i don't use wax

updated by @zero: 07/22/15 07:27:05AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

ask yourself why dreadheadhq's routin e requires hundreds of hours of work dozens of tools hundreds of do0llars of products and our routine requires doing nothing at all

the wax and products dont let it dread so u have to force it to look like dreads with more tools more work

ask yourself why almost all dreadheadhq customers call themselves vicxtims

and then read the dreadheadhq reviews page here

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/dreadheadhq-and-knotty-boy-bad

do u see any satisfied customers or just victims with ruined dreads

dreadheadhq should be boycotted..sued..

why woulkd you buy the crap ?

you should have doner research here 1st

dont ruin yoir dreads the dreadheadhq way

its a scam

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

ofcourse they have to have no wax in them to lock

but they wont be mature in 4 months they will be dreading the way they should be dreading

if you use wax you will have candles

they will lo9=ook like dreads but wont be dreaded.. 5 years down the line when you remove wax they will look like they are 1 week old asnd have to start dreading from the beginning'

its a scam

and..it destroys dreads

and if u put it in..u got to take it out no matter how lil u used

read the reviews

its a dread destroyer

Dusty Ray Jaco said:

yeah i looked at em i'm not saying they look good or anything are you saying in 4 months mine will lock if i don't use wax

--
Zero
@zero
12 years ago
37 posts

well maybe i'll go wax free i just talked to a girl who used wax she said some mixed thing about it

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

read the reviews

almost everyone af=grees wax free is the way to go

\

the only ones who dont arefooled by the illusion

on your=tube 1 woman said "wax cant be so bad, my neighubour started his dreads with super glue and they look great

see how easy it is to fool some people?

less then 5% of the ppl who used wax think wax is worthwhile

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

what are the other products u wasted money on?

acceleratorf? 10 dollars for 2 cents worth of salt?

lock peppa which is a product sold to help with removing the ear hair from cats and does nothing but make u flakey?

dread butta which u dont want or need probly mostly coco butter with..u guessed it wa=x

the dread soap wich is a hunting soap used to prevent animals from smelling u comming but is not meant for everyday use and causes cancer dandruff psora]iasi and even possibly hair loss

--
Stephani
@stephani
12 years ago
70 posts

You have unfortunately been fooled by the illusion that is jonny clean. I read in the comments that you feel overwhelmed by all the conflicting information you are getting. That is perfectly easy to understand. A lot of people have opposing opinions on the subject, but honestly the fact of the matter here is, you don't need any products to help you achieve dreadlocks. They will form naturally. Believe me when I tell you that I am in no way against using hair products, nor do I do everything all naturally. I am a hairstylist so I use products everyday, not on my own hair anymore though. I have seen so many different people that have started their locks so many different ways. I can tell you from my experience in the business that the people who start their locks naturally using no wax are always the happiest. I'm not telling you this because I think everyone should go all natural in everything they do, because honestly I love hair care products.

Wax is a hydrophobic substance, meaning it repels water. Just like oil repels water, only worse. No matter how small the amount was that you used it needs to be removed. What happens is the wax will eventually find it's way to the center of your dreads and stay there. It will NEVER come out unless it is properly removed. Once it's in the center of the dread it will not only prevent your hair from locking, it will mold. Yes, mold. Like a mildewed towel. Your dreads will smell awful and soon you wont be able to stand the smell, or how hard and heavy they are. That is why most who used wax will cut there dreads.

If you want nicely locked mature dreads you really should remove the wax completely, and keep removing it beyond the point that you think it is removed. Once the wax is gone, leave them alone. You honestly need NO products, all the extra products are just going to hinder the process. I hope you decide to remove it, but if not I wish you all the best anyway.

Dusty Ray Jaco said:

well maybe i'll go wax free i just talked to a girl who used wax she said some mixed thing about it

Zero
@zero
12 years ago
37 posts

I bought the supa dupa ultra plus kit which was like around 100 plus i have two bars of knotty boy bar shampoo and some vegan knotty boy shampoo with rosemeary peppermint and tea trea lots of knotty boy sprays to relive itch and knotty boy tea bags for several things

i prob won't use wax now but i'm not spending money on wax removal, in fact i'm not spending any more money for my dreads soon, i've spent 150 on them, i think that's enough for now

thanks and no offense to you but when ppl tell me go natural you'll be fine, i go to their profile to look at their dreads and i see stringly thin loose looking dreads, the way mine look I want someone with tight thick dreads to give me advice

but i must say soaring eagle, your dreads are pretty trill for rill

Stephani
@stephani
12 years ago
70 posts

My dreads are a month old and I used no wax so of course they are loose and "stringly" looking. Dreads are free dude, you shouldn't have spent $1.00 on them. BUT, that's cool like I said good luck 5 years down the road. :)

It kind of annoys me when I'm respectful and try to help someone to the best of my ability. I am a very nice person but you sir are bull headed. You really shouldn't step on the toes of those who are trying to help you out. Most of the people here know what they are talking about, you'd be wise to listen if you would like "thick" dreads some day.

Dusty Ray Jaco said:

I bought the supa dupa ultra plus kit which was like around 100 plus i have two bars of knotty boy bar shampoo and some vegan knotty boy shampoo with rosemeary peppermint and tea trea lots of knotty boy sprays to relive itch and knotty boy tea bags for several things

i prob won't use wax now but i'm not spending money on wax removal, in fact i'm not spending any more money for my dreads soon, i've spent 150 on them, i think that's enough for now

thanks and no offense to you but when ppl tell me go natural you'll be fine, i go to their profile to look at their dreads and i see stringly thin loose looking dreads, the way mine look I want someone with tight thick dreads to give me advice

but i must say soaring eagle, your dreads are pretty trill for rill

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

dreads take time they always start out thin and thicken up

u got to see ther big picture

and send the kit back and get a refunbd

you wont itch if u dont use all that crap

get the teatree rosemary bar from www.dreadlockshampoo.com and the wax remover thats all u need

or u can comb em out and start over when u m=know the wax is gone

the teaas are useless and way way way over priced arent they like 4 bucks for 1 teabag?

all you ever needed was ..soap

thats all

now u can join the dread kit victims group thast i added last week

you should have asked ppl here about the kits b4 u wasted all that money

and read outr free dread kit page

dreads dont come from a box

thry come from living outside the box

oh

and look at hummingbird love gorrillas pics and karma janes and what about naturelovers big ol fatties

but keep in mind fat dreads are harder to CARE FOR HARDER TO CLEAN MORE LIKELY TO MOLD AND..WAX IN FAT DREADS MAY BE IMPOSSIBLE TIO REMOVE EVEN WITH THE BEST STUFF ON EARTH

--

/ 7

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form