Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My Journey From Waxy Salon Dreads to My NOW Wax-Free Natural Dreads!

Zero
@zero
12 years ago
37 posts

I've never met anyone directly who's dreads were ruined because of wax it's not like wax is good or bad evil or saint it's just a grey area that helps some ppl form dreads

like i said all of my wax comes out when i wash my hair

updated by @zero: 07/22/15 07:56:52AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

my hairs just like yours

i used no wax

\mine dreaded in weeks flat

and they will last a lifetime

look around here and u will see wax ruins dreads we hasd a poll up for 2 years

wax hasd a 4% satidsfaction in newbies 2% in those over 4 years.. 30% started over 15% coulds never get the wax out an aslmost 40% shaved and started over.. thats out of the waxers 85% were smart enough to never use wax to begin with

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

no it does not it stays in the core where u cant see or feekl it and it does not heklp it only hurts and ..here bu have n=meet hundreds and hudredses ruined by waxc just rrasd read read u will not foind any that it helo]ped oinly hurt

Dusty Ray Jaco said:

I've never met anyone directly who's dreads were ruined because of wax it's not like wax is good or bad evil or saint it's just a grey area that helps some ppl form dreads

like i said all of my wax comes out when i wash my hair

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

this is whats inside your dreads..wax..

these dreads were cut acter 4 years the wax was only used 2 times in the 1st 2 weeks

then washed for 4 years

they didnt need to be cut uop the center they were not dreaded! just straight hair glued in wax that necver dreaded after 4 years

they were just pulled apart with finfgers

now ready tio v=be shocked?

this looks like a perfect dread right

?" like the dread your waxy freinds had?

this is the split apart dread..after it was split apart!

just palm roll and the 4 year olfd wax glues it back together so it looks like a perrfect read

its a scam..an illusion it does nit help it hurts

your falling for a scam

--

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

it wont come out at all without tons of struggle it should never be oput in thats the point

if it doesnt come out with water it never shoiuld go in..perriod

gunk out dissoovit are industrial strength that dissolve rubber tar glue and they still have trouble getting wax out of dreads

u need to get the wax b gone and start using it it still will take several applications to remove

im growing mu]=ine forever and they will last forever cause they have never had a drop of wax near them

Dusty Ray Jaco said:

Your dreadlocks are looking very good :) how long are you going to let them grow Washing your hair with dish soap prob isn't the best way to get wax out without salon grade clarifying shampoo this wax really won't come out at all without tons of struggle

--
Tara C
@tara-c
12 years ago
644 posts

I don't think it makes people stupid to fall for the misinformation on dreading. I mean, when you read multiple websites telling you how to dread and maintain your dreads, you don't have any reason to not believe it unless you already had suspicions. That said, some people are extremely stubborn and arrogant in the sense that they'll ignore the evidence because they believe it'll never happen to them, convincing themselve that these are the results of wax overuse, when they're not. No-one is immune to damaging their hair or dreads, and what's the point in risking it when it isn't needed? The reason they feel tight is cos it's waxed on the insides, so they feel tight cos you're squeezing the hardened wax. And the reason you don't think there's wax in them is cos they're on the inside, you can't see it without cutting the dread. That's why people have dreads for years thinking they're wax-free, then cut them and see wax inside.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

exactly and i hope i didnt imply anyone was dumb for falling for the scam

but that really is what it is..a scam ..a ripooff

many many many here fell for it too and had to restart or shave ..or all their hair fell out stil others spend months even years trying tio remove the wax

theres no shame in makinmg a mistake that so many others made too

but it really would be a shame if you ruin your dread out ofs stuburness out of unjwillingness to accept the help of those who are here every day trying to help you.. for dfree instead you pay a millionaire scam artist thats well known to be a scumbag ..you hand over your money and believe everything he sauys? despite the facft that when he debated us on wax he lied and failed miserably in defending the use of wax.. and then came back here admitting that wax doesnt allow any new knots to form and ..doesnt wash out!

your dreads would not be st=icking out the way they are if there wasnt wax in the core

and they wouldnt look like loose hair glued together either

trust us..i will pay for the wax remover

i offered 3 years ago almost a wax free guarantee anyone who removed wax and still thout]ught wax was good id buy them wax.. i never had to buy any because everyone who removed wax saw the truth..dreads dread best wax free

so

if you dont believe me i will challenge you

i will buy you the wax remover

you use it and use no wax at all for 4 months

then when you see for yourself you can pay me back or donate to the site..or just teach some other newb why wax is so bad..but if after the 4 months u think wax is good ill buy you wax tiooo

--
Zero
@zero
12 years ago
37 posts

thanks bro but I don't need wax remover, i've barely used any wax. i've used wax twice, my hair was backcomed and finished at 5:20 am last mothers day....so they are about 4 days old i don't think there's enough wax to need a wax remover cause i've barely put any in them.

so i've been going by dreadhead's routine, dreadhead hq says to quit using wax by the 3rd month so it doesn't really feel like they're scamming me into using wax for the rest of my life

i did wash my hair really thoughroly last night and put no wax in this morning

i feel like i have so much diff advice coming to me about dreads it's a bit overwhelming

i just want to have dreads but i feel like i'm in some crossfire between wax/no wax products/no products

i just want tightly locked, thick, healthy dreads, with blunted tips

dreadhead's dvd says wax speeds up the locking process in half the time and helps them mature faster

i have like 150 dollars of dread products, wax is just one of them

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

throw them all away w3ax slows even stops the process enrtuirely and yea if u pit wax in u need wax removal it does not come out and if your undrr a month in the bestthinbg to do is comb them out and start over

look companies say buy buy buy

all foru8ms sayu do not use it

people who have beeh scammed before will tell you never ever use it

who u gonna believbe the victims or the scammers

its yopir choivce but if u want healythy locks u must remove the wax

and throw away all products

whast other products did u waste money on?

the truth is dreads will not dread in 5 or even 10 years with wax in them

jonny clean is a liar..and everyone knows that

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

did you even lo0ok at these? does this look healthy?

soaring eagle said:

this is whats inside your dreads..wax..

these dreads were cut acter 4 years the wax was only used 2 times in the 1st 2 weeks

then washed for 4 years

they didnt need to be cut uop the center they were not dreaded! just straight hair glued in wax that necver dreaded after 4 years

they were just pulled apart with finfgers

now ready tio v=be shocked?

this looks like a perfect dread right

?" like the dread your waxy freinds had?

this is the split apart dread..after it was split apart!

just palm roll and the 4 year olfd wax glues it back together so it looks like a perrfect read

its a scam..an illusion it does nit help it hurts

your falling for a scam

--

/ 7

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form