Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Can't get scalp clean

PanamaR3D
@panamar3d
2 years ago
13 posts

Just like the title says can't seem to get my scalp clean.  Within 1 day of washing it is itching and starts to get oily.  I wash every 3-4 days using vicki's liquid tea tree shampoo. I have started to try ACV rinces/soaks before washing, but have only done that once so may need more time to work. I wear hats a lot which may contribute to it. I have thought about using a scalp brush like this 

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B003H7DCYY/ref=sxr_pa_click_within_right_3?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=2329824862&pf_rd_r=ZM75RV5VN8HDXPMEQ5YK&pd_rd_wg=KKaZR&pf_rd_s=desktop-rhs-carousels&pf_rd_t=301&pd_rd_w=y6P83&pf_rd_i=scalp+exfoliator&pd_rd_r=2RKNWZPBRZ81QFRCZCX0&psc=1&smid=AYSI9CNL93O4X 

but not sure if it would help. The one week I had a great scalp was after swimming ini a chlorinated pool, for 5 days after my scalp was awsome. I may just need to go to the pool every week lol.  

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
28,431 posts

acv might make it more oily

vickis detox might help (ask her about it) wash in hot and then do a cold as you can stand rinse

really do that cold long  as u can rinse to seal the pores

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
PanamaR3D
@panamar3d
2 years ago
13 posts

ugg I hate cold water, but that makes since why the pool worked so well it was definitely on the chilly side. 

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form