Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

ceebenn
@ceebenn
8 years ago
36 posts

Here's my updated pic. This is about two months.

image.jpg

updated by @ceebenn: 10/06/16 10:02:53AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

considering both length of hair and length of time that's reasonably considerable progress

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

considering both length of hair and length of time that's reasonably considerable progress

--
ceebenn
@ceebenn
8 years ago
36 posts

Here's a pic that I like cause I look like a weird hippie ... I had to blow dry a little because I was getting ready for bed. This is basically what I've got after three months of not combing or managing hair at all. I do tend to twist out of anxiety, I hope that isn't counter-productive. 

image.jpg

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

it can be  try wearing something around your neck to twist instead

the side you sleep on will dread 1st your lengths almost there but like i said another inch will help a lot.. 2 will really do the trick

mine was about your length when i started

--
ceebenn
@ceebenn
8 years ago
36 posts

image.jpg

I realized I hadn't updated this thread even though I've posted pics elsewhere.

Sometimes the pictures don't show how strandy and clumpy my hair is. It looks clumpy, just not like separated locks yet.

image.jpg   image.jpg   

image.jpg

updated by @ceebenn: 12/14/16 03:03:05AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

its definitely progressing  but i think i have said this to you before every inch of growth will make so much diference//your still on the short side but  really about to where it should  start forming more well formed dreads any time now

--
ceebenn
@ceebenn
8 years ago
36 posts

Yes, thank you. I think it has actually grown a couple of inches it's just that it curls up and tightens up and the overall length looks visually similar. It's a lot more straggly and I have the "feel" of hippie hair for sure. If I leave the front hanging down, it does look dread-ish, helped by the fact that I twisted a couple of chunks in the back. There are several grey strands right in the front that I am trying to make peace with.

I am feeling better and better about my decision to go freeform. The timing coincides with all sorts of other changes in my life as I make new connections and deepen my spiritual awareness. :)))

/ 4
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form