Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

ill try to later multitasking my ass off as usual

that sitwes going to stay live but be obsolete when the new sites up so wont be updated or added to however we may still offer those xzencart shops to those whho need more configuration options and dont mind the added hassle of configging them

out of the 90+ shops instal,led only 4 were set up and i had to do 90% of the setup on those 4

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 07:17:45AM
Jasper
@jasper23
9 years ago
6 posts

updated by @jasper23: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Jasper
@jasper23
9 years ago
6 posts

Great beads Fox, I'd like to get some more wooden ones one day when my locks start to thicken more. <3 the orange tree is awesome, and I totally dig the earthly ones. For the inlay, what kind of stones have you used? Is it possible to request other stones/ crystals too?

Fox said:

As long as I have you here in a thread, I was wondering if you'd be willing to add my shop to the dread accessories section of the shop pages? I'm listed under arts and crafts right now, which is great! But since I have a big stock of dread beads now (and listing more every day), I was thinking it would help people find me. I know things will change up when the new site goes live, but even just for now would be great! We could use the dread bead section link so people can click through directly to the dread bead part of the shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/OneUrbanTribe?section_id=10443153

Jasper
@jasper23
9 years ago
6 posts

Awesome choice Taye! I'd love to see it on your beautiful locs =]

taye said:

Fox, I just ordered your green tree bead :) thanks

Fox2
@fox2
9 years ago
7 posts

I ship worldwide! Each inlaid bead is different, I usually use gemstones or glass. The individual listings have descriptions where it describes the materials I used for each unique bead. If you would like a custom bead, just let me know and we can work out the details. :)

Jasper
@jasper23
9 years ago
6 posts

Sounds awesome =] You rock! we will keep in touch. Thanks a Million!

Warmest Regards

Fox said:

I ship worldwide! Each inlaid bead is different, I usually use gemstones or glass. The individual listings have descriptions where it describes the materials I used for each unique bead. If you would like a custom bead, just let me know and we can work out the details. :)

little bird
@little-bird
8 years ago
19 posts

I have a question:

i hear wearing beads slows or creates a weak spot in the dreads when they (the dreads) are young and developing. Is this true? 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

no it speeds up the dreading, if they are put on very young and the dread thickens but not where the bead is, i suppose that could cause a weak spot, but beads really help  it dread..alot

--
TXmomDani
@txmomdani
8 years ago
39 posts

Where on the dread do you reccommend placing the beads if we are trying to aid in the locking process? Closer to the root or further down?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

-further down  but as far down as it sticks which might be closer to the root haha push it on till it sticks but the further it sticks towards the  tip the better

--

/ 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form