Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Natural Dreadlock Progression From 5-6 Inches Of Hair - A Dready Timeline - By Castaway Jesus

Mons
@mons
11 years ago
518 posts
Great timeline! Your hair has done amazing things, it's beautiful!
updated by @mons: 07/24/15 12:14:42PM
Ixchel
@ixchel
11 years ago
597 posts

wow you have an amazing mane! the progress has been great! I love the spirals & then how they got all loops & clumps, & now they are looking so matted! wonderful <3

Violetmoon
@violetmoon
11 years ago
7 posts

wow, you look likea young Cat Stevens.Which is quite a copliment!
.Castaway J said:

yeah i get that almost every day too lol and then i went hiking for a month and the name stuck, along with castaway.

NaturalDreads01 said:

Hehe i haven't shaved in 4 months now :P.. and that with the combination of my hair is why half my school calls me jesus. Haha.

Castaway J said:

oh and about the beard, i shaved it off in july :( but havent shaved it since so i think it is somewheres around the age of abouts...5 months now? Thank you again :)

jazzymomma
@jazzymomma
11 years ago
175 posts

o awesome my friend good pics and descriptions natural curls i c mine does same thing lol my ends are not loced yet so they r all naturally curled and finding more il tiny babies now aww looking noce my friend:)

jazzymomma
@jazzymomma
11 years ago
175 posts

yea i gotta make a time line :) looks fun and something to remember :)peace b with u J

Hannah Wright
@hannah-wright
11 years ago
22 posts

Awesome timeline!

Castaway J
@castaway-j
11 years ago
585 posts

Thank you very much Mons :)

Mons said:

Great timeline! Your hair has done amazing things, it's beautiful!
Castaway J
@castaway-j
11 years ago
585 posts

yes thanks Ixchel its been interesting and a pleasure I feel as if theres another person on my head now lol like a mind of its own its amazing :)

Ixchel said:

wow you have an amazing mane! the progress has been great! I love the spirals & then how they got all loops & clumps, & now they are looking so matted! wonderful <3

Castaway J
@castaway-j
11 years ago
585 posts

well thank you! haha you know...my new doctor said, first time he say me he thought i looked like Cat stevens. Its funny you should say that ;)

Violetmoon said:

wow, you look likea young Cat Stevens.Which is quite a copliment!
.Castaway J said:

yeah i get that almost every day too lol and then i went hiking for a month and the name stuck, along with castaway.

NaturalDreads01 said:

Hehe i haven't shaved in 4 months now :P.. and that with the combination of my hair is why half my school calls me jesus. Haha.

Castaway J said:

oh and about the beard, i shaved it off in july :( but havent shaved it since so i think it is somewheres around the age of abouts...5 months now? Thank you again :)

Castaway J
@castaway-j
11 years ago
585 posts

Thanks jaz! Its interesting how some blunt up and some leave awesome whispy ends. I wouldnt have it any other way :)

jazzymomma said:

o awesome my friend good pics and descriptions natural curls i c mine does same thing lol my ends are not loced yet so they r all naturally curled and finding more il tiny babies now aww looking noce my friend:)

/ 7

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form