Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Natural Dreadlock Progression From 5-6 Inches Of Hair - A Dready Timeline - By Castaway Jesus

Mons
@mons
5 years ago
518 posts
Great timeline! Your hair has done amazing things, it's beautiful!
updated by @mons: 07/24/15 12:14:42PM
Ixchel
@ixchel
5 years ago
597 posts

wow you have an amazing mane! the progress has been great! I love the spirals & then how they got all loops & clumps, & now they are looking so matted! wonderful <3

Violetmoon
@violetmoon
5 years ago
7 posts

wow, you look likea young Cat Stevens.Which is quite a copliment!
.Castaway J said:

yeah i get that almost every day too lol and then i went hiking for a month and the name stuck, along with castaway.

NaturalDreads01 said:

Hehe i haven't shaved in 4 months now :P.. and that with the combination of my hair is why half my school calls me jesus. Haha.

Castaway J said:

oh and about the beard, i shaved it off in july :( but havent shaved it since so i think it is somewheres around the age of abouts...5 months now? Thank you again :)

jazzymomma
@jazzymomma
5 years ago
175 posts

o awesome my friend good pics and descriptions natural curls i c mine does same thing lol my ends are not loced yet so they r all naturally curled and finding more il tiny babies now aww looking noce my friend:)

jazzymomma
@jazzymomma
5 years ago
175 posts

yea i gotta make a time line :) looks fun and something to remember :)peace b with u J

Hannah Wright
@hannah-wright
5 years ago
22 posts

Awesome timeline!

Castaway J
@castaway-j
5 years ago
585 posts

Thank you very much Mons :)

Mons said:

Great timeline! Your hair has done amazing things, it's beautiful!
Castaway J
@castaway-j
5 years ago
585 posts

yes thanks Ixchel its been interesting and a pleasure I feel as if theres another person on my head now lol like a mind of its own its amazing :)

Ixchel said:

wow you have an amazing mane! the progress has been great! I love the spirals & then how they got all loops & clumps, & now they are looking so matted! wonderful <3

Castaway J
@castaway-j
5 years ago
585 posts

well thank you! haha you know...my new doctor said, first time he say me he thought i looked like Cat stevens. Its funny you should say that ;)

Violetmoon said:

wow, you look likea young Cat Stevens.Which is quite a copliment!
.Castaway J said:

yeah i get that almost every day too lol and then i went hiking for a month and the name stuck, along with castaway.

NaturalDreads01 said:

Hehe i haven't shaved in 4 months now :P.. and that with the combination of my hair is why half my school calls me jesus. Haha.

Castaway J said:

oh and about the beard, i shaved it off in july :( but havent shaved it since so i think it is somewheres around the age of abouts...5 months now? Thank you again :)

Castaway J
@castaway-j
5 years ago
585 posts

Thanks jaz! Its interesting how some blunt up and some leave awesome whispy ends. I wouldnt have it any other way :)

jazzymomma said:

o awesome my friend good pics and descriptions natural curls i c mine does same thing lol my ends are not loced yet so they r all naturally curled and finding more il tiny babies now aww looking noce my friend:)

/ 7

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form