Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Sussis T&R timeline 3 years

Tara C
@tara-c
6 years ago
645 posts

It's really amazing to see the progress over time, your dreads get more defined (and crazy) with each picture :)

updated by @tara-c: 07/22/15 06:32:21AM
Sussi
@sussi
6 years ago
85 posts

Thank you all! :-)

Ok, so time to update with the 7-months photos, they are in the first post as well.

updated by @sussi: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Sussi
@sussi
6 years ago
85 posts

I've updated the timeline in the first post. There are more photos on my profile page. :-)

Tara C
@tara-c
6 years ago
645 posts

I haven't been on here for quite some time, but your dreads are coming along amazingly! :D I love all of the decorations you've added.

Little Wing
@little-wing
6 years ago
41 posts

Wow!, really nice progress!.

I think mine look kinda the same, but a bit frizzy because I started them with crochet.

Sussi
@sussi
6 years ago
85 posts

TARA!!! There you are! I've been wondering where you went.

Haha, yeah I got a bit crazy with the decorations,but it's a lot of fun and kind of addictive. Also the dreadslook so much more defined with a wrap or a bead on them.

Tara C said:

I haven't been on here for quite some time, but your dreads are coming along amazingly! :D I love all of the decorations you've added.

Sussi
@sussi
6 years ago
85 posts

Thank you, Georgina. I'm so glad that I stayed away from crochet. Just be patient, I've seenamazing dreads on here that were started with crochet that recovered really well.

Georgina said:

Wow!, really nice progress!.

I think mine look kinda the same, but a bit frizzy because I started them with crochet.

Valérie
@valrie
6 years ago
544 posts

Sussi, Wow, you can really start to see the definition that is taking place within your dreads in these last 2 months. Very beautiful!

Gemma
@gemma
6 years ago
16 posts

Excellent photos, your hair looks awesome!

Ixchel
@ixchel
6 years ago
597 posts

looking wonderfully awesome!!!

& decorating is just too much fun isn't it? I do think it gives me the appearance of progress even if there isn't much actually there :) makes me feel like i have a dread or two for reals lol

love love LURVE your head lady! <3

Sussi said:

TARA!!! There you are! I've been wondering where you went.

Haha, yeah I got a bit crazy with the decorations,but it's a lot of fun and kind of addictive. Also the dreadslook so much more defined with a wrap or a bead on them.

Tara C said:

/ 8

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form