Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Forums

9 month old natural dreads :)

Katie Murphy
@katie-murphy
5 years ago
30 posts

I'm not sure where the best spot to post my pictures is, and I haven't been to this forum in months, but I did want to share my progress. I started my dreads last summer, and they are progressing great. At 6 months, I was disappointed with the progress they had made, but in the last 3 months, they have formed and progressed VERY nicely.

I'm not sure if those images will post right, but here is a link to my whole photobucket album, it has monthly pictures right from the start :)

My dreads album

updated by @katie-murphy: 01/13/15 09:01:50PM
Katie Murphy
@katie-murphy
5 years ago
30 posts
boo. picture post fail.http://s744.photobucket.com/albums/xx84/MamaKay/Dreads/I also forgot to add the link in case they didn't work.
Crystal O.
@crystal-o
5 years ago
137 posts
Wow, I think your hair is beautiful! Way to go mama! By the way, I moved this to themember journals and timelines section. :)
Katie Murphy
@katie-murphy
5 years ago
30 posts
Thanks :) that's what I was looking for but the layout has changed since my last visit and I didn't see it.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
27,421 posts

they look awwwwwsome!

btw theres a picture button above where u type click that add from url or hard drive.. theres been bout 1000 changes since u were here last and more to come

--
Creator and head dreadhead at:
Dreadlocks Site
Glider pilot student at:
Freedoms wings international
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
5 years ago
849 posts
awesome progress!! you & dreads are gorgeous!! :o) photo bucket links not working ;o(
Katie Murphy
@katie-murphy
5 years ago
30 posts

I'll go try to edit and add pictures the right way.. The link in the second post works for me though..

NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
5 years ago
849 posts

hmm that's weird it's working for me now too! Great timeline!! Thanks for sharing!!

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus