Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

the "don't worry about shrinkage" tnr timeline (4 years)

Jeremy Boone
@jeremy-boone
13 years ago
42 posts
I just did tnr 4 days ago I hope mine turn out as beautiful as yours!
updated by @jeremy-boone: 07/22/15 11:41:41AM
Phoenix
@phoenix
13 years ago
20 posts
You are beautiful Bobbi!!! I love your dreads, they are so unique & they suit you so very well! I love how they've taken on life of their own & have shrunk n matured! I imagine they'll only look better n better over time! Keep it knotty :p
Phoenix
@phoenix
13 years ago
20 posts

:) You're very welcome!

elke.in.alaska
@elkeinalaska
12 years ago
90 posts
Yay I finally found your picture timeline again :) I wanted to show my husband! I love your dreads so much! You are beautiful and your plans to do costa rica are exciting! I hope you keep us posted.

bobbi blaine said:

14.5 month update : ) me update: selling everything i own, moving into friend's backyard efficiency apartment to save money and pay off credit card... moving to costa rica sometime in the next year!

Betsy
@betsy
12 years ago
11 posts

i think your dreads are amazing! i cant believe the shrinkage! cant wait til mine start resembling this! :D

Mariah
@mariah
12 years ago
9 posts

Beautiful..amazing trasformation, how much they shrunk in the middle blows me away.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

wow what a transformation from the 1st pic to the last!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Heather
@heather
12 years ago
1,291 posts

i love your hair so much! it just keeps getting better. i'm hoping mine will turn out this good. i'm curious to know how many locs you have and also are they soft? they look soft in your pics:) i'm really hoping for my zigzags to finally compress and resemble a more dreadlock shape. the loops get caught on everything and drive me nuts plus i find them to be a bit on the scratchy side which i'm definitely not happy with right now:/

Valérie
@valrie
12 years ago
539 posts

Ooh, I love these! So much shrinkage but they look so cottony and soft!

HippyFish
@hippyfish
12 years ago
76 posts

This was really cool progress to see and those have got to be the cutest dreads I've ever seen! The way the shrunk up was so neat!

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form