Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Miles Robertson
@miles-robertson
13 years ago
13 posts
howdy allits been a while since iv had a good look at my dreads since iv been working often and things like that.but just tonight after my hair had dried from my shower, i noticed my fro is just a layer of curls, full of dreads underneath. im pretty happy that theyre coming along so well after they fell apart a few weeks after backcombing, but am i always gonna have a layer of fro covering my dreads or what???
updated by @miles-robertson: 01/13/15 08:56:06PM
plinko
@plinko
13 years ago
2 posts
the best way to get rid of the fuzz is by using acrochet hook to pull those loose hairs back through your dreads. its proly gonna run ya 5 bucks and some tired arms good luck bro
Bene
@bene
13 years ago
35 posts

personally i wouldnt consider crocheting them had some bad experiences in the past with crochet needles

the frizz gets less with time but never really goes away, its part of having dreadlocks.

you know if you start crocheting you will have a lot of work because the more you crochet the more frizz you will get and therefore you will have to crochet even more and so on...

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

definately no crochet

crochet would be a very very bad idea

you want that layer of hair it protects the scalp

and it will become newdreads or join existing dereads when it grows

never use crochet on dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dave2
@dave2
13 years ago
71 posts

howdy mate,

remember oils will condition your hairand will slow down the frizz being locked up, so go easy on them.

Kiwi Chick
@kiwi-chick
13 years ago
28 posts
so are there any oils that wont condition the hair, im talking aromatherapy oils, whats the best type of soap to buy if natural and is aromatherapy, peppermint, lavender, ??
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form