dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

all natural, just rip apart.

green bean
@green-bean
14 years ago
57 posts

Heather said:
you rinse your hair with salt water after washing with bronners? how much salt to water?

brittney said:

Heather said:
i wish i was having as much progress at two months as you did. i still don't have a single knot. can i ask what your cleaning regimen is?

i use dr bronners lavender. but delude it majorly. salt water rinse with tea tree also.. =]
no i usually wash my hair twice a week.once with deluded dr bronners. once with a salt water rinse. =P
updated by @green-bean: 07/22/15 02:08:43PM
Heather
@heather
14 years ago
1,291 posts

i see in some of your early pics that you have some little beads below a bigger bead. how did you get them in your hair and more importantly how did you get them out when you started knotting? i think i may need to do something like this just to keep beads in but i don't want them getting stuck.

thanks!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

take thread malke loop put loop through bead to catch the very tip of the hair and pull through

push up till it sticks

if u dont want em stick take em out weekly or so and oput back in u can move em tound that way too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Heather
@heather
14 years ago
1,291 posts

i put in a couple of beads last night just to try it out and one of them fell out onto the floor this morning. they have a small hole too.

soaringeagle said:

take thread malke loop put loop through bead to catch the very tip of the hair and pull through

push up till it sticks

if u dont want em stick take em out weekly or so and oput back in u can move em tound that way too

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

try more hair and grip the hair below the bead hard and force it up till it wont go up no more and sticks hard

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
yeshua
@yeshua
14 years ago
2 posts
very awesome to see such a detailed progression!!I know you may not have an EXACT answer for this question, but what is your usual dilution ratio for the Bronner's?
meg ☮
@meg
14 years ago
92 posts
i absolutely looove your hair :D
Charlotte
@charlotte
13 years ago
57 posts

WOW!

Thanks for putting up all these photos. Your dreads look amazing!

I am greatly encouraged because your hair lookslike mine in the early pictures. Although I think mine is frizzier!

Matted Dew
@matted-dew
13 years ago
213 posts
This is awesome to see sucha full transformation over timefrom simply throwing the comb away
gracias for that
Namaste
green bean
@green-bean
13 years ago
57 posts
sorry i havent replyed in awhile, thank you everyone for all the nice comments =] greatly appriciated... to answer your questions. iwould try towash once a week in the beginning. one week i would wash with dulited dr. bronners( like 1/4 bronners to the water) and the next week i would use a sea salt rinse using sea salt, a drop or two of tea tree oil and lemon juice.. i am now looking for a different washing method just to see how it works for me so if anyone has a great method let me know! =]

/ 3

Dislike 2

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form