Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Forums

all natural, just rip apart.

green bean
@green-bean
6 years ago
57 posts

Heather said:
you rinse your hair with salt water after washing with bronners? how much salt to water?

brittney said:

Heather said:
i wish i was having as much progress at two months as you did. i still don't have a single knot. can i ask what your cleaning regimen is?

i use dr bronners lavender. but delude it majorly. salt water rinse with tea tree also.. =]
no i usually wash my hair twice a week.once with deluded dr bronners. once with a salt water rinse. =P
updated by @green-bean: 07/22/15 02:08:43PM
Heather
@heather
6 years ago
1,294 posts

i see in some of your early pics that you have some little beads below a bigger bead. how did you get them in your hair and more importantly how did you get them out when you started knotting? i think i may need to do something like this just to keep beads in but i don't want them getting stuck.

thanks!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
27,409 posts

take thread malke loop put loop through bead to catch the very tip of the hair and pull through

push up till it sticks

if u dont want em stick take em out weekly or so and oput back in u can move em tound that way too

--
Creator and head dreadhead at:
Dreadlocks Site
Glider pilot student at:
Freedoms wings international
Heather
@heather
6 years ago
1,294 posts

i put in a couple of beads last night just to try it out and one of them fell out onto the floor this morning. they have a small hole too.

soaringeagle said:

take thread malke loop put loop through bead to catch the very tip of the hair and pull through

push up till it sticks

if u dont want em stick take em out weekly or so and oput back in u can move em tound that way too

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
27,409 posts

try more hair and grip the hair below the bead hard and force it up till it wont go up no more and sticks hard

--
Creator and head dreadhead at:
Dreadlocks Site
Glider pilot student at:
Freedoms wings international
yeshua
@yeshua
6 years ago
2 posts
very awesome to see such a detailed progression!!I know you may not have an EXACT answer for this question, but what is your usual dilution ratio for the Bronner's?
meg ☮
@meg
6 years ago
92 posts
i absolutely looove your hair :D
Charlotte
@charlotte
5 years ago
57 posts

WOW!

Thanks for putting up all these photos. Your dreads look amazing!

I am greatly encouraged because your hair lookslike mine in the early pictures. Although I think mine is frizzier!

Matted Dew
@matted-dew
5 years ago
213 posts
This is awesome to see sucha full transformation over timefrom simply throwing the comb away
gracias for that
Namaste
green bean
@green-bean
5 years ago
57 posts
sorry i havent replyed in awhile, thank you everyone for all the nice comments =] greatly appriciated... to answer your questions. iwould try towash once a week in the beginning. one week i would wash with dulited dr. bronners( like 1/4 bronners to the water) and the next week i would use a sea salt rinse using sea salt, a drop or two of tea tree oil and lemon juice.. i am now looking for a different washing method just to see how it works for me so if anyone has a great method let me know! =]

/ 3

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus