Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Sarahface
@sarah16
10 years ago
108 posts

So its been two years since I decided I wanted dreads. I'm very happy with them, how they've turned out so far. The only annoyance I have had is the layers that were cut into my hair before my decision to dread make it very hard to pull up out of my face, as the top half of my hair is still pretty short. :) I have had so much fun decorating them with beads, thread, and rings. And recently I have even made myself a bunch of wool dreads to add to my hair for color, as I'm too chicken to actually dye them! Plus, you can make many colors and interchange them whenever you want, or leave them in for months. They are my new favorite hair accessory! So here I am at 2years. Next update will probably be in another year, because the progress has slowed down so much! If you want to check out my timeline, I have it on my page. Happy holidays! <3

updated by @sarah16: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,639 posts

well its good to see that face again

are those woool things felted on if so i would avoid that at all costs do colorful wraps instead

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Sarahface
@sarah16
10 years ago
108 posts

Thanks SE ;)

Nuuuu they aren't felted! You taught me better than that hahaha! I was thinking of actually making a video of how I put them in because its kind of difficult to explain how I do it, but I'll do my best.

Basically, when I make them I create a loop into one of the ends of the wool dreads, about big enough to fig your thumb into. And then I take a rubber band and attach it right below the loop of the wool dread. So the idea is to create a sort of slipknot effect. They are as harmless as a bead, probably even less because all that is wrapped around the dread is the wool loop, not the band itself. They can come right out, I've changed colors several times. :P

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form