Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

I be Reverie - Knotty since birth. 20 months. Updated 9/15/14

Ibe Reverie
@ibe-reverie
4 years ago
14 posts

I am back, as a couple of you may know, under a new alias. I would frequent this site regularly, more toward the beginning of my journey, and time seems to fly. I am a natty-free-former, with some slight separation as maintenance, other than washing of course. I feel like I have a decent amount of pictures left from my journey to make a timeline for others to kind of gauge how natural locks progress and the timeline that is required. I am missing some pictures between 11 months and now, so there's kind of a four or five month gap. If anyone has any questions, comments, or thoughts they like to share, feel free. Sorry about the bad camera / lighting quality. I only have my cell phone camera and live in the pacific northwest..hard to get some good sunlight sometimes. Stay knotty, my friends <3

Start of my journey:

3 months:

5 months:

6 months:

7 months:

9 months:

10 months:

1 year:

16 months:

17 months:

19 mo:

20 Mo:

updated by @ibe-reverie: 02/14/15 04:09:08AM
Shane Northern
@shane-northern
4 years ago
59 posts

Whats up man? You're journey looks a lot like my journey lol. Lookin pretty awesome.

Ibe Reverie
@ibe-reverie
4 years ago
14 posts

Ah my fifteen months is tomorrow. So I am pretty excited for that. I will try and get some pictures taken for that. It's been a while since I've taken good ones. Thanks for the support ! :D

Shane Northern
@shane-northern
4 years ago
59 posts

Awesome man! I'm not that far along yet. I've actually forgotten, just know its not been a year yet. No problem man. Hope to see some new pics.

Ibe Reverie
@ibe-reverie
4 years ago
14 posts

My 16 month update pictures have been added!

Lauryn Dowding
@lauryn-dowding
4 years ago
49 posts
Man you're a very beautiful human being and your journey is amazing! Keep dreading, peace and love.
Ibe Reverie
@ibe-reverie
4 years ago
14 posts

@Lauryn Dowding - Thanks very much! I appreciate the appreciation. I probably will skip the 17th month update, just because I have such slow progress. I will do the year and a half mark, or 18 months, because I want one for that checkpoint in the journey.

Joshua Miles
@joshua-miles
4 years ago
3 posts
Looking good man! I dig the righteous double helix curls at 3 months.
Mikie Michelle
@mikie-michelle
4 years ago
1 posts

Beautiful eyes.

Ibe Reverie
@ibe-reverie
4 years ago
14 posts

@Joshua Miles: Thanks man! I still get those on the daily. They typically come undone during my showers, but when my hair is dry, the sections just spiral together into big barrel curls. It's mostly a large section behind my ear near the bottom of my neck, on both sides. They might end up being 2 big congos, but we'll see :).
@Mikie Michelle: Thank you! Much appreciated :)

/ 2

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form