Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

1 year mark ! :D

Larra Juab
@larra-juab
11 years ago
76 posts

December 15, 2012 was the year that I have decided that I will let all of my vanity go. I have decided that I should just love whatever that will happen to my hair and me. This year was bittersweet. It had full of sadness, loneliness, but it also had an overflowing happiness and love.

And just to let everyone understand, I did not choose to have dreads just because to LOOK COOL. I decided to go w ith this hairstyle for it best describes me, they are still young and still maturing and so am I. These dreads looks like those rough and ragged ropes. I have actually named some of my dreads you know? I have a dread which is called MAMA, and I also have TATAY, THE CREATOR, LIFE AND DEATH, KUYA RHON, KUYA HAROLD, ANNOYING (symbolizes all the annoying situations and people that I have and will encounter in the future), those are only some of them - and they are all attached to my head, which means that, they will always be on my mind, my soul, my body, with me. And as my dreads will mature and grow -the growth will symbolize my memories with them, and the growth of our relationship as well.

But anyhow - I have learnt so manyyyyyy lessons about life and people. And one of the most greatest lesson that I have ever learned was, that we COULD NEVER EVER KNOW SOMEONE JUST BY THEIR LOOKS AND THE WAY THEY INTERACT WITH US. We will never know someone unless we will understand, love, accept and respect them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO I AM NOT A RASTAFARIAN, I AM JUST BEING ME.

NO I DO NOT WORSHIP ANY DEMONIC GODS.
NO I AM NOT "BOB MARLEY"
NO I AM NOT DOING IT JUST FOR LOOKS FOR I AM DOING IT TO EXPRESS MYSELF.
NO I AM NOT DEGRADING MYSELF WITH THIS HAIRSTYLE OR SHOULD I SAY LIFESTYLE.
NO I AM NOT DOING/SELLING/GIVING WEED AND SUCH.
NO I AM NOT HOMELESS, I AM LIVING WITH A LOVING AND UNDERSTANDING FAMILY.

YES I HAVE REAL DR EADLOCKS.
YES IT IS REAL HAIR.
YES I WASH MY HAIR JUST AS MUCH AS YOU WASH YOUR HAIR.
YES MY HAIR SMELLS AND FEELS GOOD.
YES I CAN EVEN DECORATE MY DREADS WITH GEMS, BEADS, RINGS, AND OTHER DECORATING THINGS.
YES IT HURTS WHEN YOU PULL MY DREADS.

and most of all -

YES IT HURTS WHEN YOU SAY BAD STATEMENTS ABOUT ME JUST BECAUSE I HAVE DREADLOCKS AND YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW HALF OF ME.

updated by @larra-juab: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,639 posts

wow

i love you you are truly beautiful inside and out

i loved this everything you said

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags