Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Harmony's Totally natural Dread Timeline in Progress ***17 MONTH UPDATE!!***

Blue Swallow
@blue-swallow
4 years ago
9 posts

They are so beautiful! I had the same experience with shrinkage that you did. I started with hair past my waist and it shrank up around my shoulders just like yours. Mine ended up pretty think like yours too, letting them do their own thing. I think they're gorgeous on you!

Harmony Moon
@harmony-moon
4 years ago
14 posts

Thanks! I appreciate that. <3

Your dreads are awesome! When did they start to grow again?? Mine don"t do anything but shrink. I even have some thinner dreads on the sides that are like only 3 inches long!! O_o

Blue Swallow said:

They are so beautiful! I had the same experience with shrinkage that you did. I started with hair past my waist and it shrank up around my shoulders just like yours. Mine ended up pretty think like yours too, letting them do their own thing. I think they're gorgeous on you!

Harmony Moon
@harmony-moon
4 years ago
14 posts

I added the updated photos to the bottom of the original ones. :)

Do you have photos posted of your dread progression?? I would love to seee! :)

Shannon said:

Update? :) my hair was about your length when I started and is dreading fast,so I'd love to see where your dreads are at for an idea of where mine will head.
Blue Swallow
@blue-swallow
4 years ago
9 posts

I so understand the "Ah! my hair is never going to grow again!" feeling after having such long hair. Mine stopped shrinking somewhere between 18 months and 2 years. Then had about a 6 month period of no shrinkage/no growth. Now after 4+ years I'm getting some noticeable length back.

Harmony Moon said:

Thanks! I appreciate that. <3

Your dreads are awesome! When did they start to grow again?? Mine don"t do anything but shrink. I even have some thinner dreads on the sides that are like only 3 inches long!! O_o

Blue Swallow said:

Jah-Jah Warrior
@jah-jah-warrior
4 years ago
7 posts
Whoa very very very very nice dreads... i love the thickness...Keep it up, i've experienced mad shrinkage too...Be blessed
☮MamaKittyLove
@mamakittylove
4 years ago
200 posts
They are amazing!! Very inspirational!! I'm a little over 4 months in my journey :)

/ 3
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form