Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Harmony's Totally natural Dread Timeline in Progress ***17 MONTH UPDATE!!***

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
28,431 posts

bout time we hget to see that face :) but wow your dreads re amazing

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
Harmony Moon
@harmony-moon
5 years ago
14 posts

Thanks!

It's about the WORST picture ever. But the only one I have where you can sort of see what the front of my hair looks like. -_-

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
28,431 posts

well then...take some more :)
Harmony Moon said:

Thanks!

It's about the WORST picture ever. But the only one I have where you can sort of see what the front of my hair looks like. -_-

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
Jose Kassai
@jose-kassai
4 years ago
38 posts
Wow, they dreaded fast now! And they're doing good! What's this locking up liquid you talk about?
Harmony Moon
@harmony-moon
4 years ago
14 posts

I know!! Crazy, right?? Not sure how I'm feeling about the little stringy tail-y things though... O_o

Locking up Liquid is from dreadlockshampoo.com. There products are AMAZING!! Totally natural and completely residue free!

Jose Kassai said:

Wow, they dreaded fast now! And they're doing good! What's this locking up liquid you talk about?
Casey Fay
@casey-fay
4 years ago
90 posts

I am sorry you are Beautiful!!!!!! You look so much like the character from Dharma and Greg (Mimi Kennedy} She was the wise Mom Abby Finkelsteen. I loved that show and its hippy love vibe.I saw Mimi at an antiwar protest. She was unforgettable.Cannot wait to see them keep developing.

Jose Kassai
@jose-kassai
4 years ago
38 posts

Those tails are gonna dread soon, just have faith in your hair! And more, it hasn't even been a year yet! I've seen timelines that took near THREE years to even look dready. So relax, you hair is going amazingly well ;)

Harmony Moon said:

I know!! Crazy, right?? Not sure how I'm feeling about the little stringy tail-y things though... O_o

Locking up Liquid is from dreadlockshampoo.com. There products are AMAZING!! Totally natural and completely residue free!

Jose Kassai said:

Shannon2
@shannon2
4 years ago
14 posts
Update? :) my hair was about your length when I started and is dreading fast,so I'd love to see where your dreads are at for an idea of where mine will head.
ZoeyRainsMom
@zoeyrainsmom
4 years ago
122 posts

Your locks are so beautiful!!! You are progressing so fast and are they are certainly stunning on you!!

updated by @zoeyrainsmom: 07/24/15 11:07:32AM
Harmony Moon
@harmony-moon
4 years ago
14 posts

Updates posted!! Has anyone else experienced or seen such DRASTIC shrinkage???

/ 3

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form