bout time we hget to see that face :) but wow your dreads re amazing

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Harmony Moon
@harmony-moon
11 years ago
14 posts

Thanks!

It's about the WORST picture ever. But the only one I have where you can sort of see what the front of my hair looks like. -_-

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

well then...take some more :)
Harmony Moon said:

Thanks!

It's about the WORST picture ever. But the only one I have where you can sort of see what the front of my hair looks like. -_-

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jose Kassai
@jose-kassai
10 years ago
38 posts
Wow, they dreaded fast now! And they're doing good! What's this locking up liquid you talk about?
Harmony Moon
@harmony-moon
10 years ago
14 posts

I know!! Crazy, right?? Not sure how I'm feeling about the little stringy tail-y things though... O_o

Locking up Liquid is from dreadlockshampoo.com. There products are AMAZING!! Totally natural and completely residue free!

Jose Kassai said:

Wow, they dreaded fast now! And they're doing good! What's this locking up liquid you talk about?
Casey Fay
@casey-fay
10 years ago
90 posts

I am sorry you are Beautiful!!!!!! You look so much like the character from Dharma and Greg (Mimi Kennedy} She was the wise Mom Abby Finkelsteen. I loved that show and its hippy love vibe.I saw Mimi at an antiwar protest. She was unforgettable.Cannot wait to see them keep developing.

Jose Kassai
@jose-kassai
10 years ago
38 posts

Those tails are gonna dread soon, just have faith in your hair! And more, it hasn't even been a year yet! I've seen timelines that took near THREE years to even look dready. So relax, you hair is going amazingly well ;)

Harmony Moon said:

I know!! Crazy, right?? Not sure how I'm feeling about the little stringy tail-y things though... O_o

Locking up Liquid is from dreadlockshampoo.com . There products are AMAZING!! Totally natural and completely residue free!

Jose Kassai said:

Shannon2
@shannon2
10 years ago
14 posts
Update? :) my hair was about your length when I started and is dreading fast,so I'd love to see where your dreads are at for an idea of where mine will head.
ZoeyRainsMom
@zoeyrainsmom
10 years ago
122 posts

Your locks are so beautiful!!! You are progressing so fast and are they are certainly stunning on you!!

updated by @zoeyrainsmom: 07/24/15 11:07:32AM
Harmony Moon
@harmony-moon
10 years ago
14 posts

Updates posted!! Has anyone else experienced or seen such DRASTIC shrinkage???

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form