Dreadlocks Forums

natural dread journey

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

thats a compliment

but from an idiot too stupid to realize its a compliment

but when i roam around the city yea ppl yell out thier car windows but its always respect or nice dreads

just yell back.. fucking nobody

cause thats why they are angry they are nobody..nothing afraid to be anything but bland conformity blending in if it wasnt the dreads it would be something else just the color of your shirt or soes is enough tgo get an insult out of idiots like that

why do you care? be proud of who you are
hell we'd all be doomed without the fucking hippies

dont mistake stupidity for juegment

and dont forget som,e ppl will judge you simply for mbeing a man.. are yoi9u going to castrate yourself ato awvoid being judged for being make/

fuck em,

be stronger then that

be prouder then that

just pitty them for thier ignorance and be happy your not them

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/24/15 11:07:30AM
Richard4
@richard4
10 years ago
16 posts

true enough if it wasn't dreads it would be something else and that's the saddest thing about it, that said i wouldn't yell anything back at them because that would just be continuing the hate and you can't teach anyone anything that way in my opinion.

soaring eagle said:

thats a compliment

but from an idiot too stupid to realize its a compliment

but when i roam around the city yea ppl yell out thier car windows but its always respect or nice dreads

just yell back.. fucking nobody

cause thats why they are angry they are nobody..nothing afraid to be anything but bland conformity blending in if it wasnt the dreads it would be something else just the color of your shirt or soes is enough tgo get an insult out of idiots like that

why do you care? be proud of who you are
hell we'd all be doomed without the fucking hippies

dont mistake stupidity for juegment

and dont forget som,e ppl will judge you simply for mbeing a man.. are yoi9u going to castrate yourself ato awvoid being judged for being make/

fuck em,

be stronger then that

be prouder then that

just pitty them for thier ignorance and be happy your not them

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

just flash em a peace sign and yell back power ti the hippies

act like you knew it was meant as a compliment even if they were too stupid to mean it that way

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Richard4
@richard4
10 years ago
16 posts

haha i like that =)

soaring eagle said:

just flash em a peace sign and yell back power ti the hippies

act like you knew it was meant as a compliment even if they were too stupid to mean it that way

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form