Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I had to Cut My dreads :(

Trent John Roney
@trent-john-roney
12 years ago
3 posts

Well Im moving school and its a private school im 14 turning 15 in grade 9 and i had to cut my dreads just to get into this school my last school let me but i hated it and left so my mum wanted me to move to a private school :( Im so upset cause i didnt want to. ANd i got them done at a saloon what i should never of done because it cost me $650 Doller and i used wax But i have heard storys that some people at this school have dreads. I'm hoping i can convince my mum to talk to the principal and start again but do natural dreads because in my eyes that is Discrimination. And I have really really curly hair and i hate it cause it knots up easy and i have to brush it out all the timeAnd alot of people say i pull off dreads. I would like some suggestion on what i should do.

updated by @trent-john-roney: 01/13/15 09:17:54PM
YUKON
@yukon
12 years ago
119 posts

i'd keep them at almost all costs.

sounds like u didn't spare any cost to get them done..... $650 for a wax job....thats crazy tho!!

why would the school care if u have dreads? do they somehow distract from learning???...i doubt it.

tell them to f-off if they want u to cut

Trent John Roney
@trent-john-roney
12 years ago
3 posts
Load of shit I can't see the problem it just hair it's not hurting anyone. I will start again but natural and if they tell me to cut my hair I will be so pissed

YUKON said:

i'd keep them at almost all costs.

sounds like u didn't spare any cost to get them done..... $650 for a wax job....thats crazy tho!!

why would the school care if u have dreads? do they somehow distract from learning???...i doubt it.

tell them to f-off if they want u to cut

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

they cant tell you to if you simply say no

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Trent John Roney
@trent-john-roney
12 years ago
3 posts
Yeah I will talk to my mum about it. Do you have any advice that I should know for starting natural dreads kinda need to grow my hair longer again

soaring eagle said:

they cant tell you to if you simply say no

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

just wash wait seperate

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus