Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Preparing

Fernand
@fernand
12 years ago
11 posts
Hello everyone, I was wondering i someone could help me out. I have a couple more months to go before I start dreads using TnR, and im starting to use baking soda as shampoo and ACV as conditioner. How often should I wash my hair using that? And where does salt water spray come in? I've heard that you can use salt water on your head to prepare them for dreads.Any info. is appreciated,Thanks!
updated by @fernand: 01/13/15 09:35:42PM
Wheelz
@delete
12 years ago
28 posts

I was my hair 3 times a weeek. Monday Wednesday and Friday (days vary depending on my schedule.)

I do salt water spray once a week. It doesn't seem to make a huge difference, it just kind of dries and frizzes up the hair a little. SE suggest doing it before washing. Don't leave it in too long (like all day) or your scalp with be very upset with you.

That's my newbie advice. I'm still at the beginning stages myself, I hope that helps until someone who is more in the know pops in. :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

he got it down pat

thats right on..

and wel l other then that toss away the comb you wont need to tnr it will dread itself

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Fernand
@fernand
12 years ago
11 posts
jesse demato
@jesse-demato
12 years ago
23 posts
I'm waiting fort a friend to bring me a five gallon buckley of real ocean water. I planned on spraying out on my hair more than my scalp and not funding out out. I figure any salt left in my hair still devolve in water eventually.
jesse demato
@jesse-demato
12 years ago
23 posts
Funding is rinsing
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

bad idea it will dfry your hair plus real ocean water is filthy and stinkes think about it is a bathroom for billions of fish and peoples its a graveyard where fish rot too its also full of toxic waste we dump there by the millions of gall9ns

and u never wabt to leace salt water ..even clean salt water in yir hair more then a couple hours

so start today

get yourself a box i=of sea salt to kmake clean sea water

spray omn 2 houres b4 u wash

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form