my journey... so far >:)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

ok i read the whole thing finaly

thats crazy abouit the formaldahyde

also you might not be aware of this but

eating meat would desensatize u to the cruelty of the whole animal based industry and you wouldnt think twice about ridssed off cause yoir twisting its balls causimng intence pain

changing your diet alone is enough to change youir entire way of thinking about the "sport" you loved

it was working with cows and bulls that made me stop eatting meat too

actualy guess you stopped working with them cause u stopped eatting hem

but it works both ways

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 04:45:06PM
sambo
@sambo
13 years ago
37 posts

although im not defending the sport SE, the whole twisting the balls thing is a myth (atleast i've never seen it before) they do use a flank rope but that doesnt touch the balls or cause any other type of pain or injury. the main thing i disliked about the sport is that while some bulls do actually enjoy it once they understand it, the breeders might go through 100 bulls before they find one talented one. any that dont perform get sent to the meat works, (a place i also got to work at, and i can assure you there is no humane way to process an animal through a slaughter house.) the things i did like about it was the fact that its the only industry involving cattle where males get to KEEP their balls, horns, and and a certain level of respect not afforded to beef or dairy cattle. it was like the least worst industry for cattle to be involved in that i knew of. and you're spot on about how changing the way i eat changed my perspective, once i found enough information to confidently say i could be healthy on a vegan diet, that was all i needed :). although now i dont adhere to veganism because there is really no way anyone can be involved in the modern day society and remain vegan (as everything from plastics and rubber to medicines, dyes, inks and adhesives contain animal products) and its also been proven that plants feel pain and fear just as much as animals do, so any jifestyle that incourages widespread cultivation of monocrops such as soy or rice is no better an alternative in my opinion than a feedlot full of animals. i've personally come to the point where i've accepted that organisms on this planet need to consume other organisms in order to survive (be they plant or animal) and i feel that the best way to do this morally is to boycott supermarkets and traditional farms and grow and catch my own food with as much respect as possible. and dont get me wrong, i respect meat eaters and vegans equally, this is just my truth :)

and change, spot on mate! "when bad happens, have a smile on your face" nice one dude.

SE thank you sooooooooo much for creating this community, its such a blessing :)

peace everyone :)

ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
13 years ago
336 posts

I really enjoyed this'] Welcome!!!

Sonja-Skye
@sonja-skye
13 years ago
10 posts

HAHAHA, no same as bull riding, only horse/stallions instead of bulls!

soaring eagle said:

buckjumper? a drover that got lonely on the trail and engaged in beastiality?

sambo
@sambo
13 years ago
37 posts
@sonja- his name wasn't mick was it? (or michael)
sambo
@sambo
13 years ago
37 posts
@ ExaltHimx7- thank you :) bless
Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

put another smile on my face :)

Sunshine
@sunshine
13 years ago
34 posts

wow. i loved reading your story. someone is watching over you, my friend.

Aika
@aika
13 years ago
57 posts

no wayyyyy. that gives me faith in the universe.

sambo
@sambo
13 years ago
37 posts

yeah that whole thing was like the universes way of saying "chill out dude- i got this :)" one of the greatest blessings of my life so far

peace guys:)

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form