Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Introducing my journey.

Rainbow Fortune
@rainbow-fortune
7 years ago
123 posts
So. I'm 21, I live in Serbia, which is a small country on Balkans, in Europe. By the age of 20 I have overcome drug abuse and alcohol issues, lost a couple of friends, family members, been depressed and wanted to kill myself several times, had numerous nervous breakdowns, and what not. At the age of 20 I got clean, and started looking at things differently, I found my center and became much more serene. Now the only 'problem' I have is explaining my new self to people; not because I have any particular interest in being accepted, but because they ask and then don't understand the answer. :)Last December I started dreading (twist and rip), but a lot of things happened, I had to take them out, and ended up cutting my hair. Since then, there has not been a day during which I haven't thought about dreads, and how I wanted to dread, but I wanted to grow my hair first. Then, yesterday, I singed up here, spent the day looking at photos and reading discussions, and I came to the conclusion that I cannot possibly spend another year growing my hair. So, instead of waiting, comb will not touch my head ever again, starting today. I am looking forward to the amazing journey of natural dreading. Also, I have decided to pair this with quitting smoking, which will also start today, as well as a change in diet, meaning no more meat.Today is a BIG day for me. And I have never felt better. :D
updated by @rainbow-fortune: 02/14/15 03:48:58AM
Curtis Lopez
@curtis-lopez
7 years ago
7 posts
Congrats to your new and healthy life!!
Rainbow Fortune
@rainbow-fortune
7 years ago
123 posts
Thank you! :)
Rainbow Fortune
@rainbow-fortune
7 years ago
123 posts

Thank you girls very much! :D

I really hope they will keep me on the right track. I feel stronger than ever, virtually nothing could stop me now. :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
28,409 posts

i want to hug you! but yoir so far away congrats on beginning your magical journey to a new you!

hugs

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
BONES2
@bones2
7 years ago
45 posts
Well done for kickin yr bad habits at such an early age, I hope this new found inner strength stays with you. I was messed up on drugs and booze until I was 30 and had my 1st child. I still eat meat though and very much enjoy it lol . Good luck on yr dreadlock journey x
Rainbow Fortune
@rainbow-fortune
7 years ago
123 posts
Haha! Many thanks, SE! It means alot. :D *hug*
Rainbow Fortune
@rainbow-fortune
7 years ago
123 posts
Thank you, Bones. :D And congrats to you for cleaning up, as well. :D
ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
7 years ago
336 posts
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God Bless your new self!
spirit~being~☮
@spiritbeing
7 years ago
37 posts
That's beautiful the strength you have to listen to the true you & what you really want..:) You have such a beautiful spirit, continue to be happy an have a wonderful journey, take care & peace :D
 / 2

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form