Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

hello dreddies!

Amy Lee
@amy-lee
13 years ago
31 posts
Cant wait to see your progress. Are you going to dread the beard too? Hugs n happiness :)
updated by @amy-lee: 07/23/15 12:10:10AM
G_
@g
13 years ago
18 posts

dude i almost did the same thing, i remember thinking, "ill have dreads by next week"

im glad you founds this place man, good luck!

Lexz Luv
@lexz-luv
13 years ago
74 posts

Hi!! Im LEXZ!!! WELCOME and im sooooo glad u found us! Has any1 ever told u that u kind of look like neil patrick harris??

XO Lexz

G_
@g
13 years ago
18 posts
NPH is the man!!!!!
Mao
@mao
13 years ago
49 posts
awsomeness! :)

Lexz said:

Hi!! Im LEXZ!!! WELCOME and im sooooo glad u found us! Has any1 ever told u that u kind of look like neil patrick harris??

XO Lexz

Lexz Luv
@lexz-luv
13 years ago
74 posts
NPH ISSSSS THE MAN!!!!!! And i totalllllyyyy think scott looks like his brother or something! YES!!

G_ said:
NPH is the man!!!!!
SensiScott
@sensiscott
13 years ago
12 posts

haha ive never been told that thanks! i got my cotton tam in the mail today!! now i will start wearing it to work instead of tying my hair back and wearing a cap. i work in printing so my hair always has to be out of the way of machinery and what not. i still havent made it to the store to get BS and other necessities.. but i havent brushed my hair since i started this thread and have only cleaned my scalp with the shampoo i do have a couple times. everybody i tell about me dreading my hair the natural way thinks its going to be stinky and look bad haha but the best excuse i can tell them is "its just hair" lol so they leave it alone after that.

thanks again for all the support guys! i have been a member of multiple forums and this one is by far one of the most welcoming =] hope everyone has a grand weekend!!

SensiScott
@sensiscott
13 years ago
12 posts
Ohh and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the moms out there!! =]
lunn
@lunn
13 years ago
22 posts

hi bro

Dee2
@dee2
13 years ago
25 posts
Hey Welcome! I just started mine a little over a month ago...can't wait to see your progress, you should post pictures of the natural process for us to see :) Dreads definitely require patience, which is a good thing for everyone! I wish you the best in your dready journey ;)

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form