Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Is there a good drying method

Justin3
@justin3
7 years ago
5 posts
I decided to just let my hair do its thing as of last week...and I've been towel drying. Should I not be? Thanks, I and i.
updated by @justin3: 02/14/15 06:15:01AM
Lu A
@lu-a
7 years ago
66 posts
Towel drying is fine, air drying is (imo) better. less lint :)
Dan B
@dan-b
7 years ago
58 posts
I bought a black town (black hair) and washed it about 10-15 times with no softener. That way it's less likely to leave fluffy bit in my locs. I have like four of them I was all at once. Just don't use softener or you'll be picking bits of fluff out for months lol

Lu A said:
Dan B
@dan-b
7 years ago
58 posts
I bought a black town (black hair) and washed it about 10-15 times with no softener. That way it's less likely to leave fluffy bit in my locs. I have like four of them I was all at once. Just don't use softener or you'll be picking bits of fluff out for months lol

Lu A said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
28,402 posts

towel drying can undo progress in early natural dreads

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
Rae
@rae
7 years ago
74 posts
Sunshine!!
Lu A
@lu-a
7 years ago
66 posts
Oh I love that. Especially since the sun is finally making the world around me warm again. New drying method: sunshine.

Rachel Adelle said:
Sunshine!!
Justin3
@justin3
7 years ago
5 posts
Thanks alot for the advise. And yea...Sunshine will definitely be in my near future. Hello Spring.. new beginnigs.
Dave2
@dave2
7 years ago
71 posts
if it's warm weather just go outside and shake like a dog(watch out for flying beads,lol) then air and sun dry, and if it's taking too long try using a shamwow,chamois,micro-fibre towel and squeeze the water out with the towel.
jarvis zawistowski
@jarvis-zawistowski
7 years ago
31 posts
couldyou use a hair dryer? on early neglect dreads
 / 2

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form