Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

WHY I HAVE DEADLOCKS CAMPAIGN! help put dreadforums on BLAST! :)

Angelina Aurelia*~*
@angelina-aurelia
13 years ago
42 posts

so, i have made a video about why i have my dreadlocks.

i was inspired by all the snide remarks and rude questions

"why would you get 'those'"

"they're so dirty"

i simply reply, dreads are actually pretty clean and

have a significant meaning. plus i like being different.

we should all make videos named "why i have my dreaddlocks"

start the video off with "why i have my dreadlocks" then explain how

members/dreadforums inspired/helped you with your questions about dreads.

at the end advertise DREADLOCKSSITE.COM.

then post it on facebook/myspace/dreadforums/youtube/photobucket any social network.

lets put dreadforums on blast and become a big deal! :) help out a little fellow dreadies!

ill be making a new video today.

updated by @angelina-aurelia: 02/14/15 06:24:04AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

instead of ending ewith the link keep the link at the bottom throughout the vid then end with a lil text like mission statement type thing sorta like this

Dreadlocks site is not profit driven, we will never give bad advice just to sell bad products. We only want to give you the chance to have dreadlocks that are healthy as can be. Other sites may promise dreads in a hurry, but we promise only dreads that will last a lifetime. There is a reason most of our members tried dreads the product way first and now are here starting over the right way. Two-thirds have lost dreads to dread products like wax. we do not discriminate against those who have used harmful products and methods, but we will reccommend you never use them again. This includes popular but harmful methods like interlocking
but not nesacarily that we can come up with something diferent

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
i'll try to do mine tomorow

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Mark Fry
@mark-fry
13 years ago
39 posts
I'm doing mine tonight!
ashley ✿
@ashley
13 years ago
167 posts
doing mine tonight as well! i have to get batteries, but i will do it!
peacelovebliss714
@peacelovebliss714
13 years ago
24 posts
I'll be doing mine explaining why I am getting dreadlocks, and I'll also let everyone know dreadlockssite.com saved me from destroying my hair with harmful products from other companies who don't really give a damn about the meaning of dreadlocks. :) looking forward to seeing everyone's videos.
so would've i
@so-wouldve-i
13 years ago
71 posts
I just got SE's e-mail and came straight here... I plan to make one but I want to wait until my locks mature more and hair grows longer. (:
Marcus Acosta
@marcus-acosta
13 years ago
53 posts

Hey Everyone! When SE, Angelina and I first thought of this campaign yesterday one of the pieces of the vision I had in mind was to keep it positive. We don't want to alienate the rest of the locked community with judgement about not doing your locks naturally. Let's talk about why we decided to get locks and leave a link. Hopefully other "dreadheads" (haha) see the video and come to the site and want to join the campaign by continuing their dreadlocks naturally. Either way, it will get the word out there for the general public that always asks "Why?". Actually this site should have a page dedicated to the campaign at the address http://www.dreadlockssite.com/why lol! All the videos can be posted there or linked there!

Just remember to STAY POSITIVE and think about NOT alienating other dreadheads in your video!! If you have video skills make it a fun video!! -Marcus

Angelina Aurelia*~*
@angelina-aurelia
13 years ago
42 posts
oh goodness guys im so excited about this thank you so much for all the support keep viewing my video :)
Angelina Aurelia*~*
@angelina-aurelia
13 years ago
42 posts

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/group/whyihavedeadlockscampaignhelpputdreadforumsonblast

HEYYY GUYYYYSSS THISSS ISSS THE GROUP I JUST MADE PUT ALL VIDEOS IN COMMENTS ON HERE! ADD GROUPPPP! :))

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form