mac or linux? u should have a movie editor anyway

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/18/15 02:27:22PM
Marcus Acosta
@marcus-acosta
13 years ago
53 posts
But SE and Angelina, for this to work we need to make sure we ask everyone to participate!!
Angelina Aurelia*~*
@angelina-aurelia
13 years ago
42 posts

how do we go about that marcus?

SE: i have a mac.

Sieramisu
@sieramisu
13 years ago
14 posts

The best way i see doing this is making the video with the link and then posting on your facebook.

that way you're answering the question everyone want to ask you at the same time.

Angelina Aurelia*~*
@angelina-aurelia
13 years ago
42 posts
yess good point raga lily :)
Marcus Acosta
@marcus-acosta
13 years ago
53 posts
SE @ Angelina, let's make it so that everyone's videos follow some kind of consistent theme such as starting with a screen that says "Why I have dreadlocks" or just having the user state "I have dreadlocks because..." and have everyone entitle their videos some version of "Why I have dreadlocks". I think its important to keep a consistent theme so that way people can see that this is clearly a campaign. That uniform tie between different users videos is what is going to keep the campaign together! Let's stay positive and try to do this! SE, I think you should make the first (besides Angelina's of course!) video!! :-) -Marcus
Angelina Aurelia*~*
@angelina-aurelia
13 years ago
42 posts
im ready for this. ill make another video tomorrow. we have to inform all dreadies somehow.
Angelina Aurelia*~*
@angelina-aurelia
13 years ago
42 posts
plus i think we should just have the statement " i have dreadlocks because" and say how some members/ the forums inspired you. :)
Charlotte
@charlotte
13 years ago
57 posts

I'm at uni and getting really frustrated because I don' t have any earphones to listen to your video... :(

GRR...

;)

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form