Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Bishop Fish
@bishop-fish
13 years ago
8 posts
why matter what somethink of you if you are happy with yourself?
updated by @bishop-fish: 07/22/15 12:23:23PM
Brandon Arnold
@brandon-arnold
13 years ago
184 posts

Yeah, they'll get used to it though.

Just wondering, why are you typing in all capital letters? lol

❀.Zombeth.☮)O(
@zombetho
13 years ago
42 posts
I feel ya. My mom keeps asking me when I am taking mine out :(
Pogie Theblueberries
@pogie-theblueberries
13 years ago
22 posts

IDK I JUS LIKE WRITIN W CAPITAL LETTERS LOL... AT LEAST UR MOM DONT CHASE U TRYNA CUT UR HAIR

Tim Barnes
@tim-barnes
13 years ago
25 posts
Danny- On POINT. I feel the same way bro
psynapsurfa technoshaman
@psynapsurfa-technoshaman
13 years ago
5 posts

when peeps gave me baditty towards me ole dreads, i would say, " well arent you lucky that they be on my head and not yours!"

my gran was the worse... when eva i saw her it was all oooh aah, that hair, oh i dont like deadlocks... so i would say" "best not you grow them then hey nanna"

generally when peeps get to know you they see atrat past the hair, but family are different, as they allready know you, and they feel threatened by the change... and also they get worried about what their strait friends are goin to think of the family...
like your hair is gonna give the whole family, ceond cousins included a bad rep, and that the minister might kick them out of church or people wont buy stuff from their shop or some such crap... well that was my experience anyway...
i just used to wear a tam when i visited.. funnty thing is, my old boy, father, he became a dread too, and then nanna was just horrified!!! crack up...

alycat
@alycat
13 years ago
4 posts
  • Always remember: life is way too short to care what others think. If they are low enough to criticize you, their opinion isn't worth valuing.

Understand that the less you care what people think of you, the more they may like you. Why? Because no matter how much pressure there seems to be to become "normal", people like novelty. People like other people that have something different about them, except when that something different is disrespecting them. Personality can include having something that sets you apart from other people, although someone else having something in common with you doesn't remove the fact that you're still a person with a personality. Other people can have a hard time making friends because, well, they're other people. There's not necessarily a lot that sets them apart in a respectful way, and not necessarily a lot that grabs peoples' attention. So, developing yourself and your personality gives people a reason to talk to you.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form